The Noble House of Black (Characters)

History of the Noble House of Black:

The Black Family started off as simple farmers in the mountains of Illyria. As a rebellion against the Illyrian king began to brew, Mikael Black saw a way for his family to rise above their lowborn station. Gathering the other lowborn men, he became the leader of the Great Illyrian Revolution. 

They fought to end King Orion's tyranny and create a land of peace. With the assistance of his children, Mikael defeated the king's armies and took over, becoming King of Illyria by right of conquest. 

With their newly established Royal status, the Black family is fighting to solidify their place and create alliances with other world powers. But politics are a far more dangerous battlefield than the Blacks are accustomed to. 

From Generals to princes and princesses the children of King Mikael the conqueror and Queen Ester must learn to become nobility.

The Noble House of Black:

Mikael Black: 

(AGE: 51)

King Mikael is a simple man, a warrior at heart with little mind for politics. Though strict and harsh he truly just wants what is best for his family and his country. 

He trained his children to fight from a young age so that they might survive in the harsh world. 

He is a devoted Father and Husband above all else, though the guilt of forcing his children to become soldiers far too young weighs heavily on him.

Ester Black:

(Age: 48)

Ester is a devoted follower of the Gods. She is a loving mother and a healer who was forced to become queen due to her husband's ambitions. 

She fought to give her youngest children a more normal childhood but ultimately they were dragged into politics with their new station.