🛍Hogsmeade🛍

George POV

Fred and I were waiting for y/n. I was nervous, she was a Malfoy after all. We normally don't get along with them but she seems genuinely nice. We met her once in Diagon Alley. Her brother and father insulted my family but she didn't. She just stood there silently and apologized to us when her family went to a different store. But that was three years ago, so maybe she changed.
„She's here" Fred announced and nodded in her direction.
She was breathtakingly beautiful.
Her y/h/c hair shined in the sunlight and her y/e/c eyes sparkled with happiness. She wore a short green skirt, a black shirt and a black leather jacket. Her Outfit hugged her curves perfectly. It was the perfect mix of classy and casual. Her long y/h/c hair was in two French braids and she wore a lot of expensive looking jewelry. I noticed a few guy's staring at her but she paid them no attention.

Your POV

„Hey Guys. Sorry for being late but Draco was being a bitch" I told them. They laughed and told me not to worry about it.

~Time skip to Hogsmeade~

George led us to the pet shop where we could buy the orange snake. I looked around and noticed a lot of strange animals like puppy's with three heads or a frog with a cats head. It was absolutely fascinating. „The Snakes are over here" Fred said and the three of us walked over to a large terrarium with hundreds of snake in it. „Do you need help?" an old man asked us tiredly. He had a long beard and big brown, wrinkled eyes. I guess he was the owner of this shop. „We'd like an orange snake please" I answered him smiling. The old man smiled back at me and opened the terrarium. He took an orange snake out and put it in a bag.
After we paid and left the store we decided to go to the three broomsticks for a butterbeer. „Wow that scarf looks amazing" I said and stopped to look at it. „It looks okay" Fred said uninterested. „I like the scarf but look at that watch" George pointed at a small watch with golden Roman numeral's and a black wristband. „Why don't you go inside and buy it?" I asked him. It would look amazing on him. He looked away embarrassed. Shit...i forgot about that. I looked at the watch again. „I think I buy this scarf for my mom..you guys can go ahead and we meet in the three broomsticks". They nodded and went away. I went into the store and grabbed the watch. „Excuse me could you wrap that as a gift?" I asked the store owner and smiled brightly. She did a wonderful job and I gave her a big tip.
I put the watch in my bag and went to meet the Twins.

Freds POV

We arrived at the three broomsticks and went to our usual table in the left corner. „What can I get you?" the server asked us as soon as we sat down. „A butterbeer please" I answered her and we both looked at George. He looked sad and wasn't paying attention. „My brother takes a butterbeer too. Oh and our friend comes too so could you bring her a butterbeer when she arrives?". The server wrote down my order and left our table. After she left I turned to George worried for him. „What's wrong, brother?" „it's nothing just thinking." „About your girl?" i asked wiggling my eyebrows. „She isn't my girl and after what happend with the watch I doubt she will ever be." he sighed frustrated and put his head in his hands. I hated it to see him like that, he's my twin and he deserves the best. „Listen man, if something as unimportant as money matters to her so much that she wouldn't date you, than she doesn't deserve you. You are the funniest and best looking guy I know...after me of course." He started laughing. „You are right, thanks." George said smiling. „Soooo you fancy Malfoy huh?"