☠️THE WAR☠️

Three months later

The war was in full swing when I got a message.
Who writes messages during a war?
I looked around to find a hiding spot, so I could read the message.
When I found a closet I practically jumped in it.

I ran as fast as I could to where they were

Harry peaked out of the small gap between the door and the wall, looking at me.
Before I reached him another Deatheater came by and asked me where Harry went. I pointed to my left, hoping to get him as far away as possible so I could sneak into the room of requirement.
He ran to where I pointed and I waited a few seconds before running to Harry.

I looked around the room and saw Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Neville.
Everyone looked shocked, except for the Twins.

„Hey guys" I cheered.
„Damn y/n, how can you be so happy?" Ron asked confused.
Why was he always confused?
„I'm just happy to see that you all are okay"
I walked over to the Twins and wrapped my arms around them.
„Thank Merlin, nothing happened to you two" I sighed relieved.

It was silent for a few minutes until Harry asked a question I wish he would never ask.
„Why hasn't he attacked you?"
My heart sank into my stomach, not because of his question.
No, I was just scared that they won't believe me or that they never want to talk to me again.
I took a few steps backwards, so I could look at all of them.
Sighing I began to roll up the sleeve on my left arm, revealing the dark mark.
„Why?" Neville asked sadly.
„We never had a choice. We had to join him or he would've killed us."
„But that can't be. I saw you fight them." Ron said.
„Because I'm not on their side. I never was".
„And George knew the whole time? Why didn't you tell anyone?" Harry asked.
„I couldn't. It would've ruined our plan." George answered matter of factly.
„Plan?" Hermione asked
„Did you really think I would get anyone of you killed? Or that I was actually on their side? No I wanted information so George and I could help you."
Hermione gasped: „You were the one who told dobby to use the chandelier, when Bellatrix tortured me. And you were the one who gave us the coordinates to find the Horcrux."
George nodded, looking at me proudly.

We heard yelling from the other side of the door.
„We don't have time anymore. What are we supposed to do?" Harry panicked.
„I have a plan but you have to trust me for that." looking at Harry I saw him nodding hesitantly.
„Okay listen, he wants you in the forbidden forest. So you'll go there. Draco and my mom will be there too. They'll help you.
Hermione and Ron, I need you two on the second floor. Neville? You go to the great hall to help with the injured. Fred, George go to the third floor and help the first years."
„And what are you doing?" George asked worried.
„I'll go to the astronomy tower. I know that some of them are hiding there. In case something goes wrong. So I'll take them out."
„I'm coming with you. I can't let you two get hurt."
„You sure?"
George and Fred both nodded.
„He goes with you. I take Neville with me." Fred assured me.
With a small smile I nodded at him.