Professor Egg Message

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Soleanna Kingdom-

Machito, Curco, Tasha, Infinila, Jenny, Jenna, Jean, Clauds, Francine & Krystorm ran fast to try to catch up to Professor Egg but lost sight of him & Princess Mabel.

Machito: *Stop running* F--k! Where the direction Professor Egg went to?

Curco: We didn't get a check to get a clue on where they went.

Francine: How did he even manage to sneak in the Mushroom Kingdom without getting spotted?

Jean: This man is far annoy & clever then I thought

Clauds: Yeah he is.

Tasha: *Arm cross* But something is very off... Just by him being here in the exact moment can't be just a coincidence. It just like in the past when we thought we won a battle back in the Galaxy Gachaverse during our time training.

Jenny: Do you think that he KNEW that we will manage to save Princess Mabel?

Tasha: That exactly what I'm thinking.

Machito: Professor Egg always have back plan in case something went wrong or for his escape.

Krystorm: We have Princess Mabel in the bag... But what does that Guardian, Hero mean by calling you the "Iblis Trigger"?

Infinila: I'm more wondering about this Iblis Trigger. *Arm across* Clearly he seem so sure about Machito being this "Iblis Trigger" and thinking that we're being trick by this Faker.

Jenna: Not to manage that he seem to KNOW about Gachaverse96 & the MultiGachaverse & not all surprise about it being a myth.

Clauds: Not to mention try to destroy my husband!

Machito: That really bring in alot of question.. But he also mention about the Future. I feel like this is more than meet the eyes on what he was telling us.

Tasha: Not like we question him since his power is far different than any Guardian that I ever felt.

Curco: No kidding! I couldn't even move because of his Power. And holy sh-t, the way he even put us down so hard that we couldn't even transform is like dealing with Gravity X1000!

Krystorm: But he DON'T seem like that he with the Villains. Did we miss something from how Daughter, Max, Cody & Doris last night?

Jenny: But they don't surely seem very happy on what he was doing.

Curco: This is just keep on getting more confusing on everything that is happening.

Machito: We'll put the piece together, but stopping Professor Egg from unleashing this Flame Of Disaster is the first thing to do.

Jenny: If we can find him that is.

Tasha: *Look at Francine* Can you lock on Professor Egg with that Mecha Falcon of your?

Francine: I need a good pinpoint the direction he went to do that. He's out of sight so I can't really.

Clauds: Then how are we going to track him now?

???: Guy!

They all look behind them to see Meggy, Mario, Desti & Blaze running to them.

Machito: Little sis, Mario, Desti, Blaze?

Tasha: What going on?

Desti: We felt energy from you guys somewhere at the Kingdom. We was rushing quickly to see what was going on.