Story 1: MaAn ki raat

After eating their food and Anuj helping Anupama with their plates and following her and closing the lights of the house as she headed to their room. When the last light was off, Anuj picked Anupama up in his arms and took her with him till the room.

Upon reaching the room, Anuj put her down and caressed her hair and head. Anupama melted into the touch of his plam.

Anuj: Anupama, tum jao aur kapde change karlo. Jao aur thode comfortable clothes me badal lo..

Anupama: hmm....

Anupama went near the dressing table and started taking off the jewelry. Anuj cane from behind and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Anuj: Aao, madad karta hu..

He helped Anupama with her jewelry. He slowly took off her necklace. Anupama was just looking at Anuj through the mirror. The softness that Anuj's face had was something that Anupama had never seen before. He carefully took out her necklace and maang teeka while she took off her earrings and a few of the bangles.

Anuj: Jao Anu, change karlo..

Anupama: hmm..aap bhi badal lijiyega..

She went inside the bathroom and changed into a normal saree, the kinds of which she wore in night. She came out and saw that Anuj was looking at a laminated dried rose.

Anupama: Anuj.. yeh kya hai?

Anuj: Anupama, yeh wahi phool hai jo mai tumhe dene aa raha tha jis din tumhari shaadi ho rahi thi Vanraj se..

Anupama looked at him, she had tears in her eyes thinking what Anuj would've gone through seeing Anu getting married to someone else other than him. She came near him and kept a hand on his shoulder. Anuj looked up and Anu saw that there were tears in his eyes.

Anupama: Anuj, aap ro kyu rahe hai?

Anuj: Anu..Anu yeh sab ek sapne jaisa lag raha hai mujhe..infact, maine toh aise sapne kabhi dekhe hi nahi jisme tum aur.. tum aur mai jis me ek ho jaye..uss din..uss din jab maine tumhe dulhan banne dekha tha, tab kabhi laga nahi tha ki tumhe kabhi apni dulhan banne dekhunga..Anu, uss din sirf yeh gulab ka phool hi iss kitab me nahi band hua tha, balki maine apna dil bhi iss hi phool ke sath iss kitab me band kar diya tha saare hope ke sath sath.

Anupama: Anuj..Anuj ab yeh sab sach hai! Mai aapki hu..mai Anupama Joshi Kapadia hu! Mai aapki, Anuj ki Anupama hu!

Anuj held onto Anupama's hand and squeezed it. There were tears in his eyes and a few escaped his eyes without consent.

Anupama: Aap..Anuj..roiye mat!

Anuj: Anu..mai kya karu..yeh emotions bas bahar nikal hi jaa rahe hai..Anupama maine kabhi bhi tumhe apne sapno me apna hoke nahi dekha tha..shayad isiliye kyunki mujhe pata tha ki tum meri nahi ho sakti..maine tumhe hamesha aapne sapne me Devika ke sath ya baaki ladkiyo ke sath hi dekha tha, par yaha aane ke baad tumhe mai apne sath dekhne laga tha, tab mai bohot pareshaani ho gaya tha..mujhe toh tab bhu yahi lagta tha ki tumhe meri zarurat nahi hai aur mujhe pata hai ki tumhe aaj bhi meri zarurat nahi hai par yeh jaanke ki tum mujhse..mujhse pyar karne lagi ho, mujhe aisa laga jaise ki mujhe meri poori duniya mil gayi! Thank you Anu!

Anupama: Anuj..aap..aapne mujhe jitna sammaan diya hai shayad maine kabhi bhi khud ko itna sammaan nahi diya hoga..aur mai bas yahi chahti hu ki aapko aapka yeh faisla galat kabhi bhi na lage..mai nahi chahti ki aap mujhse shaadi karke pachtaye..isiliye..

Anuj: Anu, mujhe itna pakka pata hai ki agar maine aaj tak koi sahi decision liya hai toh woh tumse pyaar karna aur tumhara intezaar karna hai! Aur mujhe pakka pata hai ki mai apne zindagi me tumse shaadi karne ka decision ko kabhi bhi regret nahi karunga! Aur tum bhu yeh kabhi bhu mat soochna..

Anupama smiled at Anuj and caressed his hair. She bend forward and took the laminated flower and kissed it.

Anupama: deri se hi sahi, mere paas aa hi gaya! Aur ab aap bhi mere paas aa hi gaye!

Anuj started laughing and so did Anupama. Anuj handed over his diary to Anupama.

Anuj: pad lena..mai apne zindagi ka koi bhi chapter tumse nahi chupana chahta..

Anupama: Theek hai! Aap jaiye aur change kar lijiye..

Anuj went inside to change and Anupama sat down and started reading the diary. Soo many shyaris were there but now, now Anupama could understand each and every one of them. After she read the entire diary, she looked at Anuj who had just came out of the bathroom in his night clothes. They both headed towards the bed to sleep. Anupama knew that today was their 'suhag raat' but because of the past she was not very comfortable to start sleeping next to any man. She had been sleeping alone for a while and now once again she was sleeping with someone next to her.

Anuj: Anupama..tumhe comfortable nahi hai toh mai sofa me soo jaata hu..

Anupama: mujhe aap maaf kar dijiye Anuj..mai jaanti hu ki aapne kya kya soocha hoga aaj ke liye magar..

Anuj: magar past ke wajah se tum har cheez se darne lagi ho..Haina Anu?

Anupama: mujhe maaf kar dijiye ga..par mai..mai pakka jaldi se theek ho jaungi..aap yaad rahiyega ki mai aapki hi hu!

Anuj: Anu..mujhe uss baat pe koi shak nahi hai! Accha chalo, I'll look at the other side and sleep..

Anuj turned around and lied down a little away from Anupama. Anupama felt terribly sad. She knew she was letting down Anuj! She held onto his shoulders and turned him towards her.

Anupama: Nahi Anuj..aisa nahi chalega..aap aaiye, aap aur mai ek pati aur patni ki tarah hi rahenge kyunki hum pati patni hai!

Anuj saw Anupama's eyes were teary. He didn't like it, he didn't want Anupama to cry more on their wedding night! He slowly cupped her face and Anupama melted into his touch. His big big hands covered her soft soft cheeks and a tear escaped her eyes without permission. Anuj slowly wiped her tear off.

Anuj: Anupama..

"Zindagi ne tumhe diye hai bohot se dukh Sanam,
Magar ab aur nahi..
Tere liye hazir hai meri jaan Sanam,
Magar inn aankho me aasoo gawara aur nahi.
Zindagi ko teri bana dunga ek haseen sapna,
Jaha tu chalaigi hukum apna,
Yeh gulam teri khidmat me hazir rahega,
Naino se na chalkana ek aur anmool mooti, yeh baat meri yaad rakhna.
Sanam tu magele chand sitara,
Le aunga yeh jag saara,
Tu bol toh meri Sanam,
Teri har khwaish poori kar launga teri mai Sanam. "

Anupama held onto Anuj from his waist and kept her haed on his chest. Anuj reciprocated this by keeping his hand under  her head and the other on her back. He gave her a small forehead kiss. Anupama felt very secure with Anuj. She tightened her grip on him and he reciprocated. They both stayed close to eachother and slept off.