3

Orion and Walburga Black were disgusted by their eldest son. They of course already knew all this information. But the audacity he had to cry in front of her. The nerve of him!

Made the parents want to strangle, kill, maim there worthless son.

Harry had absolutely no idea how to feel. Here he was finally having a person telling him details. Things that were important to him. He had someone telling him facts, not riddles.

The order members were wary. The had just found out there was a horcrux. The supposed evil black son was trying to save the wizarding world. While the gryfinndor black was tearing up. Minerva and Albus can't help but doubt Sirius.

And Severus, he knew it was worth staying in the Order. God, he loved the fact that his old bully, and present tormenter was finally being put into his place. By his daughter no less, in front of everyone that mattered to the Black.

His mentor, his friends, and his godson.

Snape felt like a child on Christmas.

Cassiopeia cleared her throat.

Making the attention focus on her again.

"Would you like me to finish now?"

Everyone nodded. Well except Sirius who was being dramatic and crying, hiccuping every once in awhile.

"That fateful night Regulus Arcturus Black died. And a few months later someone had told Voldemort where the whereabouts of Potter cottage was."

Harry squeezed his eyes shut.

"No you all know that the secret keeper who revealed the secret was Peter Pettigrew. Whom you found was a death eater in disguise. Alas, there is a minuscule detail that your beloved Moony and Padfoot forgot to tell you."

Some shifted their attention to the two men, who had begun to sweat nervously.

"Three nights before the attack a letter had arrived in Godrics Hollow. Warning three out of the four Maurders that Peter was not to be trusted and they should run in order to survive.

Do you know who had warned them?"

Leaning back in her chair, she looked into everyone's eyes and said something that shocked them all.

"It was me."

The only living descendant of the house of Potter was outraged. His godfather had lied! Over and over again!

"I was only five years old, and had asked Kreacher to write a letter for me. He did so. And I warned them. Because with my little brain I knew. Since I was ignored, neglected, and abused. No one ever paid enough attention to me. But like time and the time before I was overlooked. Cast aside. Told to shut up."

Glares were thrown to the two guilty men in the room.

"And your Godfather Harry ignored the letter. And then I was proven correct days later when my father abandoned me in the streets to chose revenge for his friends over caring for his 5 year old daughter!"

Molly the ever caring mother, was so sympathetic towards the girl.

"I was five bloody years old! I was raised by paintings and an elf! Given a responsibility I was not prepared for! And it was because of an immature man child who couldn't handle his own luggage."