꧁ 𝑨 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏꧁

Harper : I-
Jack : I didn't expect it from you
Harper : I can explain-
Jack : What's there to explain?! You cheated on me Harper! There's no excuse for that!
Harper : I didn't want to..
Jack ; But you still did!!
Harper : You wanted a divorce and the only way to stop you was with a pregnancy but then you had the accident so I had to get pregnant elsewhere!
Jack : The audacity you have to say that!! But this time Harper, I want the divorce!!
Harper : Are you sure? If we get divorced you'll never see me again! No second chances! No nothing! It ends here for good!!
Jack : It's over then.
Harper : .....

Sofia : Adam's outside waiting for me. I can stay if you want-
Monica : No it's fine. My shift starts in a few minutes. Thank you for coming though.
Sofia : We'll talk later.

Monica
Once Sofia walked away I turned around to start my shift but instead a slap from Harper was waiting for me.

Harper : This is all your fault!! Oh but this isn't going to stay like this! I'm going to make you pay for what you did! I can assure you that! -walks away-
Jack : Monica, we have to talk..
Monica : You're right we do.
Jack : Can we go somewhere more private?
Monica : Well I'm on my shift. I get out at six today.
Jack : Great I'll meet you at six at my house is that okay?
Monica : Are you sure?
Jack : Absolutely
Monica : Alright then..
Jack : I'll send you the address.

𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

Sofia
Adam surprised me with a cute little picnic at our usual spot at the park since it's our one month anniversary of being together. Maybe it's not an anniversary but it's our one month.

Sofia : You left me thinking. How do you know Vito?
Adam : Do you know what he does?
Sofia : He's a businessman?
Adam : Do you know what kind of business though?
Sofia : Restaurants, nightclubs and stuff like that.
Adam : I don't know if I should tell you baby. You knowing might be dangerous.
Sofia : Dangerous? How?
Adam : I owe Vito Esposito money.
Sofia : Wait he's-
Adam : Yes it's him who I'm in debt with.
Sofia : Holy...but that doesn't explain how it can be dangerous.
Adam : You can't tell anyone! Absolutely no one can find out you know.
Sofia : Okay
Adam : Vito Esposito is the leader of the Chicago Mob.
Sofia : What?! That exists?!
Adam : Yes babe it does.
Sofia : And how do you know..?
Adam : I used to do a few jobs then and there for him.
Sofia : What kind of jobs..?
Adam : Money laundering and illicit transactions.
Sofia : What?
Adam : You don't want to know. I'm not involved with anything illegal anymore though. If I did all of that was for the money to pay Monica's college.
Sofia : I wasn't wrong when I chose you. Your sacrifice for helping those you love is impressive. I love that about you.

Sofia : I got lucky with you

Adam : Thank you for being with me. This past month with you has been the absolute best. 
Sofia : Haha happy one month baby.
Adam : I got you something.