꧁ 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝔂꧁

H O S P I T A L

Sofia : We lost him Moni. He was all I had left!

Monica
I hugged her tightly as she started to cry. She lost her father and I lost the love of my life. I didn't even get to say it but. I hope he knows that I love him so so much..

Doctor : Monica?
Monica : How is he?
Doctor : He's out of danger. Luckily the bullet didn't do much damage.
Monica : Can we go see him?
Doctor : Go ahead.
Monica : You go in first Sofia.
Sofia : Are you sure?
Monica : Yes
Sofia : Okay...

Adam
Sofia lost her father and it's all my fault. If I wouldn't have gotten in debt maybe we wouldn't be here...

Sofia : Adam..
Adam : ...

Adam
I extended out my hand for her and immediately came to me. She hugged me and started crying as I stroke her hair like always.

Sofia : I thought I was going to lose you too..
Adam : I'm so-
Sofia : Don't Don't blame yourself because this isn't your fault. Remember what you always say?
Adam : ...
Sofia : About destiny? That everything happens for a reason. I want you to repeat that to yourself. Please Adam I don't want you blaming yourself..
Adam : Okay...
Monica : Hey..
Adam : Hi Moni...
Monica : How you feeling?
Adam : I'm okay....you?
Monica : I have to be strong. WE have to be strong...
Sofia : We have each other...
Monica : Say it!
Adam : This is our destiny. This is all a part of destiny. I'm grateful to have such amazing people right next me. My little sister, and my beautiful girlfriend.
Sofia : -kiss- I love you!
Adam : Me too baby..
Monica : As much as it hurts...there are new things to come. Without those we love but like Adam said, it's a part of destiny...

.·'¯'·.· .·'¯'·.· .·'¯'·.· .·'¯'·.· .·'¯'·.· .·'¯
   1 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻
.·'¯'·.· .·'¯'·.· .·'¯'·.· .·'¯'·.· .·'¯'·.· .·'¯

Sofia
Something I didn't know was that my dad had left his will changed. Yes, he changed it right after his split from Harper. He left everything to Monica and I. Half and half. Oh but that's not the only thing he left because...

Monica gave me a little brother!! Little Jackson Hamlin

Monica gave me a little brother!! Little Jackson Hamlin. He has been our consolation and strength. He couldn't have came in a better time. We all love him very much!

My dads funeral was huge! He gained a lot of fans and friends throughout his baseball times. They all said beautiful words about him. The ceremony was beautiful in a way.

Adam and I are obviously still together. We opened up an art gallery so we can be our own bosses! I'm still in college though.
Other than that- Adam and I bought a little house just for us two while Monica lives at the mansion with her baby.

What happened with Harper you may be asking? Well- she's locked up. She's staying locked up for a very long time! She also gave birth. She had a girl. I think they took her away from her since she's in jail.

Adam : Good morning!!!Sofia : -scream- What have I told you about scaring me like that?!!!Adam : -laugh- It's funny every time

Sofia : -scream- What have I told you about scaring me like that?!!!
Adam : -laugh- It's funny every time.
Sofia : You know what's gonna be funny?! Your breakfast in the trash!
Adam : You wouldn't do that to me.
Sofia : Don't test me!!
Adam : -laugh- Blah blah blah good morning merry Christmas Eve baby.
Sofia : You ruined my morning!
Adam : Did I?
Sofia : Yes!
Adam : Let me make it up to you.

 Sofia : You ruined my morning! Adam : Did I?Sofia : Yes!Adam : Let me make it up to you

Sofia : Little too late.
Adam : Oh come on!
Sofia : ....
Adam : I have something for you.
Sofia : We open presents at midnight.
Adam : Not this one.
Sofia : What is it?

Sofia
He pulled out a little red box revealing a ring. Wait- is that- nah that's not an engagement ring is it?

Sofia : Is it-
Adam : No it's not an engagement ring.
Sofia : Oh I was about to say!
Adam : It's a promise ring.
Sofia : That's still a thing?
Adam : ....
Sofia : -kiss- Go on baby.
Adam : As I was saying -eye roll-
Sofia : Oh stop!
Adam : -laugh- It's a promise ring. I promise to always love you and I promise that you will be the one I propose to one day.
Sofia : You are the sweetest person to exist. -kiss- I love you!
Adam : I love you so much more..

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭....

—————————————————

Author
Holy shiz- it's over!!!

Lolz thank you everyone who gave this book a chance! I hope you all enjoyed it! Please leave your thoughts, what you liked and what you didn't like. All feedback is welcomed!
Make sure to check my other stories!
See you in the next———-