𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 ━ ᶜᵒⁿʳᵃᵈ ᶠⁱˢʰᵉʳ

◦.⊹⁀➷ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 . . . !
©𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝘀𝘁𝘅𝗿²⁰²² conrad fisher

 !©𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝘀𝘁𝘅𝗿²⁰²² conrad fisher

◦.⊹⁀➷ 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 . . . !
©𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝘀𝘁𝘅𝗿²⁰²² 𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞

                         𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 favourite part of the year

                  𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 favourite part of the year. The girl couldn't wait until she finally saw the familiar streets of Cousins again.

Every year the Conklins spend their summer with the Fisher Family. It was kind of an tradition, that the two family's spend summer together. Which also meant, that the kids knew each other practically their whole live.

So it wasn't surprising that the Conklin children and the two fisher boys were best friends. They were always together, taking care of each other, when one of them needed help. The children honestly cared for each other, but Grace had always known that her feeling for Conrad, the older one of the two Fisher siblings, were different.

Somehow she had always known. She just didn't had the guts to tell him or do anything about it. Little did the girl knew that the Fisher boy took an interest in her as well.

When Grace had told her sister that she wanted this summer to be different, she didn't knew that her wish was about to fulfill. And that after, everything would change . . .