𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
↳ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 . . .

             𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 stood in her room, applying her lipgloss while Susannah sat on her bed, watching the girl with a smile

"You look really cute", the woman complimented her. "You're gonna have so much fun tonight."

Grace let her black hair fall into her face as she adjusted her silver heart necklace. "Well, hopefully. I mean we're just going to see a movie."

Suddenly her mother entered the room. Her eyes went wide as she smiled, "You look nice, hon!"

"I can't believe crop tops are back", Susannah stated as she put on her shoes. "Remember how I thought I was such hot shit in that baby tee I wore fresh man year?"

Laurel let out an amused laugh while she looked at her long term best friend.

"Have fun tonight", Susannah then told Grace, who put her lipgloss back where it belonged.

"Thank you."

Grace then met her mother's gaze smiling. "Are you not driving with us?", her mother questioned her confused.

"Um- didn't she tell you? She has a date", Susannah then said as she stood up.

Her mother made a surprised face expression, but then it changed into a smile.

"Sorry, Mom. His name is Ezra and were going to the drive-in", the girl stated as she looked at her mother.

Susannah immediately came to her rescue, "His mother works at the club. He's a really nice boy, very smart and charming as well."

"It's fine. Of course you can go. I've dragged you to enough of these book party's over the years. Besides your sister is going out as well. So, have a great date!", her mom gave her a smile before Grace planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you."

"Do we need to talk about consent before you go?", her mother then questioned her and Grace shook her head. "No, mom."