𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ━ 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
↳ 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘 . . .

                          𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 was gathered around the table, for Belly's birthday dinner, chatting, eating and having fun together, like they did every year

"So Cam, You mind if I call you Cam Cameron?", Jeremiah suddenly questioned the brunette boy, who was sitting on Belly's left side.

Grace's eyes immediately snapped towards the younger Fisher brother, narrowing them at him, while she glared.

But to her surprise Cameron just let out an amused chuckle, "Mhm. Yeah, man. Feel free. That's funny." Jeremiah nodded his head at him, "Cool."

Suddenly Susannah spoke up from her end of the table, "I'm glad you're here, Cameron. I know your mom, Denise, from the club. I have heard a lot about you."

Cameron gave her a bright smile, "Thank you so much for having me, Susannah. My mom says hi."

Susannah nodded at him before Laurel engaged into the conversation, "Cam, have you ever had miyeok-guk before? It's a Korean birthday tradition." The black haired woman smiled while she handed him the plate.

Cameron took it from her hands, smiling again while nodding his head, "No. Looks so good. Thank you!"

"Belly told me you're vegetarian, so I didn't put any meat in it." Cameron nodded appreciative, "Thank you, Laurel."

Jeremiah gave him a sceptical look, "Why don't you eat meat, Cam Cameron?"

"Uh, the meat industry is, like the number one contributer to global warming", Cameron exchange a look with Belly and smiled. He then shrugged before looking back at Jeremiah, "And, I just, like animals."

Taylor gave him a large smile while she chuckled, "Just don't come for my leather jacket."

"I'm pretty sure you mean pleather", Steven stated while he looked down onto his plate. Jeremiah raised his eyebrows, "Ohhh."