Moving On

1 WEEK LATER

ASHANTI POV.
"It was only two weeks after I sighned you out of the doctors office. You were a brave women, full of hope and wisdom. Ma' you lived a good 86 years on this Earth, and I know God has better, and brighter things for you-". I stepped away from her grave, placing bright red roses before the rock. August whipped my wet cheeks and kissed them. I wasn't really in the mood, she was my world. He sensed me frown a little, wrapping his arms around me. He knows how I felt, back in '09 when we lost my bestfriend Mel. He was a real drug dealer, and everything just happened so fast. But I know there looking down on us.

"Baybe I'm going out". I put down the spoons and arched my eyebrows. "To where"? He walked over to me placing his left hand around my waist and nibbled on my ear. "I going to check out this bissness everybody talking 'bout". I laughed. "Finally, my baby wanna share his talent to the rest of these mf's 'outche". He kissed my neck and said, "I'll be back lata' ma". I giggled and continued cutting up carrots. Maybe I should get a job and stop living off singles?

TREY POV.
I was heading out wit' my nigga Aug, for this singing shit. Last night they been blowing up my phone asking for this deal. More than my hoes, but forget all that I'm faithful now. "Tyasia, daddy leaving". Asia came down stairs with a matching two piece. "Alright bae, butchu' gonna miss all this, I'm getting dressed". She started licking my face and I thought about ma. "...off these streets boy". I shook my head, "I guess I'm am". Frowning a little she cupped my face and pecked me two times. "Baby I know what's been going on. Your sister told me. Just go, butchu' better be back before the lights come on".

Can I get VOTES or COMMENTS?
More Chapters TONIGHT!