Hot Water

TREY POV.
I was in the livingroom, feeling compressed about my mother's death. Tyasia was off to work, which left me some alone time. The last thing I wanted was to hear was screaming. I got a call from Sneak telling me to meet him back at the trap. Where has my nigga been? I took a quick shower and headed for the door, suprisingly seeing Ti', looking heated.

ASHANTI POV.
"Where have you been", I pushed Trey out of the way seeing an empty room. I felt tears overlapping my eyes. "He didn't come back"! Trey just laughed pulling me in for a big hug, something I needed after mom died. I saw empty bottles of bear, and vodka all over the couch. Was he serious? I pulled away from him staring at his eyes, he's seems normal. The last thing I wanted was my brother missing. Lord knows I pray.

AUGUST POV.
I was at the house getting cleaned up. The house seemed quiet but it was trashed. I ran up stairs to take a long shower. Looking into the mirror I brushed my teeth, seeing a red spot on my neck. I traced it with my index finger, and shook my bead. If my baybe finds out I'm dead. I got dressed and walked into Kayla's room. I picked up a picture she drew, a while back with three people. Backing away from the bed I bumped into something soft.