Epilogue

Moonlight were hardly touching the ground, elbowing his way in the jungle. Tall trees were erected up under the night sky full of stars.

Somewhere in the jungle, at a clifftop, a woman was seemed to be seated. She was humming and swinging her legs. Her pallid skin held a sheen from the white-silver moonlight. In that pitch black dark night, the light was shining up only her body upto her blood-red lips.

She seemed to be talking with someone through a telepathy.

"Yes, Milady!"

"Poor Adijha, he died? And also, he didn't do our work?"

"What? You believed that the spell had tampered in the mid and he just went out to bring justice and revolution?"

"Oh, my apologies, Milady! I won't interrupt you now, please continue."

"Hmm-uhmm...okay, Really!"

"You found one! He's in the spellcaster kingdom, Oh okay."

"Of which nation? Oh...Western!"

"You really want me to bring him to you, Me! Really?"

"Rest assured, Milady. I won't disappoint you."

She exhaled sheepishly. He rose up to her feet gradually. Her blood-red lips formed mischievously smile.

"Finally, it's time to come into light. People of spellcaster kingdom, brace yourselves. I'm coming to unbalance your peace."

******************

~See you in the next book
WIZ :: BOOK TWO :: THE SPELLCASTOR ~

~IT MAY BE END OF ONE BOOK
BUT IT ALSO BEGINNING OF AN ANOTHER BOOK ~

THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR!THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!

~TO BE CONTINUE~