that night

later on that day i found myself blankly staring at my phone. more specifically, the new contact in my phone. "josh". interesting.

i finally decided i would call him. well, text him.

me: hi, this is fluttershy
josh: hey cutie
me:whatcha doing
josh: nothing much
me:me either
josh: do you wanna come over
me: like rn?
josh: yes
me: sure, i'll be there in 15 minutes

i was SO nervous. the hot bad boy i just had sex with in the locker room today invited me over to his house. i was so so nervous, but i figured that if i was lucky, he'd let me cum this time.

i quickly took a shower and put on a bit of makeup and headed over to josh's house. i knocked on the door and he answered. "hey cutie, my parents aren't home right now." he said

i knew what that meant. basically anyone who's seen any movie knows what happens next. i couldn't wait. we went to his room and immediately after he closed the door he slammed me into it.

his lips quickly met mine in a fast but passionate kiss. we continued to make out until he finally decided it was time for more than just kissing. he slammed me onto the bed and slowly undressed me.

he started to eat me out "OH FUCK DADDY UGHHHHHH" i yelled out of pleasure. it felt so glad as he sucked on my clit. "FUCK DADDY UGHHHHHH" i moaned. it felt so good.

out of nowhere, he stopped. "daddy please don't stop"i said. "beg for it." he replied. "what?" i said. "beg for it. beg for me to fuck you and maybe i'll decide you deserve to be fucked. SLUT". he said. "please zaddy waddy please fuck me zaddy. joshy woshy please daddy".

he SHOVED his dick inside of me making me moan out with pleasure. he thrusted inside of me so fast and hard. "OH ZADDY WADDY FUCK DADDY UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i screamed. he thrusted harder and harder until my pink glittery cum slowly oozed out and he licked it up.