well shit

i was locked out of my house. at 4 am. WHAT THE FUCK FLUTTERSHY??!!!! i thought to myself. i used to be such a good girl, but ever since i watched the wap music video i just couldn't stop thinking about boys and sex. so much so that i snuck out and fucked a boy in the middle of the night. i was shocked and scared and i just stood there thinking for a while.

"fluttershy?? fluttershy?? earth to fluttershy!!!" finally took me out of my trance. it was rainbow dash!! tbh R.D has been pissing me off recently because at lunch on thursday i went to the bathroom and this fatass bitch ate my fucking jello. she had the audacity to say she has diabetes and her blood sugar was low. like bitch i can tell you have diabetes look in the fucking mirror. bitch so fat she's in debt to her refrigerator. pissed me tf off. but anyways it's okay because this bitch just might have saved my ass.

ngl i jumped a little when i saw that ugly ass hat. "fluttershy, josh texted me and said you needed help. i brought a rope" she said.
"what the fuck am i supposed to do with a fucking rope?" this bitch must've got so fat the fucking fat cells leaked into her brain.

"well, i figured you could either toss this at a perfect 47.638275 degree angle over your chimney and hold onto one side of the rope at 8.347 inches up on one side and i will pull the other side from 12.83764 inches up slowly at an exact speed of 4.638725129 mph and you could climb in the window, or i'll tie a slipknot and hang you with it🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️"

"great so either i need to be young fucking sheldon or kill myself. what flavor is ur vape?"

*12 minutes later *

we threw the rope over the chimney after 48 fucking tries and my sexy ass climbed in. as i was going in the window i briefly heard rainbow dash say "fluttershy im in love with you, be been in love with you since 5th grade and i need you to be mine. please give me a chance" but honestly i think she's just hungry so it's fine.

i went to bed and pissed in my pillowcase. the smell helps me sleep.