Character presentation

WARNING:

THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, BLOOD, MURDER, AND VIOLENCE

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THIS, THERE'S THE DOOR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                         Main Character: Amelia Rose Lavigne (22 years old)

Amelia comes from a rich French/American household. That comes with both parents, 2 older brothers, 1 older sister, herself, 1 younger sister, and 1 younger brother. So many kids for a woman who hates children, ironic isn't it? Amelia was the first kid from the Lavigne household to start their own life outside of France, since she has an aunt living in America she decided to live with her, either way, her mom could care less about her but her father was happy for her since shes doing something he dreamed about when he was young he helped her in everything. When she was going to leave everyone was there well except her mom. All her siblings and father cried when she left but she just smiled and waved at them. When she arrived her aunt welcomed her with a tight embrace "Welcome to America, my dear!" Her smile grew wider as they went outside and saw a whole different place from France. Everyone was staring at her thinking about who she and she doesn't look like she was from there. As the arrived at her aunt's house, she was amazed at how small and cute it was."auntie your house is cute and small"
her aunt laughed and said, "so are many houses in America, I mean sure there are many bigger houses but from living in that mansion in France I wanted a change and started here." Amelia's eyes grew amazed her mother told her how her aunt was homeless but turns out she was very happy in her home. Amelia lived with her aunt for a year until she moved to her own house she rejected all the money her dad was sending her, she just wanted to work on her own she made a bank account to put all the money her dad gave her in there for emergency only. And she called her dad and siblings all the time.

Family:

Simon Lavigne is husband, father, grandfather, son, and owner of the Lavigne Bussines. 54 years old.

Angela Rossi Lavigne is wife, mother, sister, grandmother, daughter, and sub-owner of the Lavigne Bussiness. 46years old.

Andrea Rossi daughter, mother, sister, and aunt, and works as a secretary. 44 years old.

Hebrew Lavigne eldest son of the Lavigne Family soon the owner of the family business. is 30 years and married to a wonderful 28-year-old British woman threw arranged marriage named Olivia Adams. And their daughter named Lily Lavigne Adams.

James Lavigne second son of the Lavigne Family works for his father's business. James is 28 years old and is married to a 30-year-old British woman Ava Armstrong. They have twin girls named Esme Lavigne and Elodie Lavigne.

Abrielle Ann Rossi Lavigne first daughter of the Lavigne Family works for her father's business. Abbi (as her family calls her) is 26 years old and married to a 30-year-old French man named Brandon Abreo and their son Justin Abreo Lavigne.

Amelia Rose Lavigne second daughter of the Lavigne Family works in a coffee shop as and secretary. Amelia is 22 years old, she is not married and doesn't have kids. Her mother doesn't like the idea that she isn't married or has kids.

Alodie Aspen Lavigne third daughter of the Lavigne Family, studying business at the best university in France to work for her father when she gets older. Alo (as her family calls her) is 18 and has an online boyfriend he is American and is 19 years old his name is Nate Williams.

Simon Jr. Lavigne third son of the Lavigne Family, he is in his Junior year of high school, he is 17 and is single. (wink for ya'll cuz same)

                                                                                    Main Antagonist: Romero Agosti

Romero comes from a money stable family, lives in America, and was born in Italy he lived the first 5 years of his life there then for an emergency his family had to move to America. He has his father, his mother, his younger twin brother and his sister. Romero and His dad's relationship isn't the best father and son relationship but his relationship with his mom is beautiful they are always together when Romero gets back from his work tours. Romero works as a photographer and he often went on trips to take photos for people's business and got paid quite a lot.

Alessandro Agosti is the husband, father, son, and owner of a family flower business. 55 years old.

Beatrice Ann Colombo is a wife, mother, daughter, and owner of a family flower business. 44 years old

Romero Dino Agosti son, world photographer, single and has no kids. 24 years old.

Giovanni Marco Agosti son, works at the family business, is single, and 20 years old.

Gabriella Zion Colombo Agosti daughter, studying psychology and works part-time at the family business. Taken. 20 years old.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ya'll hope you like my characters cuz I used a lot of my imagination to make them rn is 2am and I've been making this all day, this chapter is still under editing and fixing. Hope you liked this chapter you sinners.

byeee

Chockymilk.