~3~

WARNING:

THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, BLOOD, MURDER, AND VIOLENCE

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THIS, THERE'S THE DOOR.

Warning this storry contains sexual content. Be warned.

(Just know is my very first time writing sexual content, and its hard [that's what she said])

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia pov:

A cold wind passed through my skin, then I looked everywhere and saw the very handsome gentlemen from the cafe...Romero Agosti. Oh my god I dint knew i would see Romero this soon who knew it was going to be soon but not this soon. "Oh my look at that handsome man, he is a whole ass meal i would like to eat everyday" Jake said eating Romero with his eyes. "Uh excuse me but IM going to have that meal tonight" I winked at Jake as he gasped in a 'Oh my go gurl get it' and he went away winking at me looking for another mam to lay his eyes on. I looked at Romero as he was drinking his tequila looking effortlessly hot. I swayed my hips toward the chair next to him. "Hello i woud like a margarita please."

I felt a stare on my side. "Amelia? is that you?" I looked to my side looking at Romero up and down and got my direction the bartender giving me my margarita "Yes it's me, Hey Romero" I smiled at him drinking my margarita. "So you do remember me darling" shit he still called me 'Darling' "Of course i remember you" I looked at him making eye contact "How could i forget your handsome face?" I winked at him and kept drinking my margarita.

Romero pov:

This woman will make me crazy, in fact she already made me crazy. Just looking at her makes me want to make her mine in the stool she's sitting on. I want to take her to the dance floor and have her body pressing against me, having her body heat on me. And then have her all to myself with no one to interup us....

Amelia pov:

"Wanna dance" I raised my eyebrow at him and laughed. I drank my margarita "Yea sure" I swear his eyes got brighter. He took my hand dragging me to the dance floor, as we were dancing peopel were getting closer to us and we kept moving until someone pushed me hard making me face Romero. Our lips almost touched and then 'Greedy' from Ariana Grande came up, thats my jam!, I turned around and kept moving my body very close to him as his hands layed on my hips.

Romero pov:

This girls is killing me, each time she moves her ass keeps touching my crotch. I held her hips closer and tigther, it seems she got the message. As she kept getting closer to me, "Darling dont do stuff you wont handle with later" I whispered in her ear and her body shook, haha cute, "What if i do handle it Romero" God i love how my name rolled of her tounge. "Well why don't you go to my house" she looked tense, i needed her....

N̸̺̹̜̍́̔̍̋̅͑̄̉͘Ō̶̞̝̙̠̏̒̂̐̀͌̆̕͝Ẃ̵̨̡̡̱͓͔̯͂̒̈͒̈̀͗

But her friend ruined my plan as he took her from me, "I need to go Romero but here have my phone number" she winked at me and left.

Amelia pov:

"BItCH I COULD'VE FUCKED HIM WHY ARE WE LEAVING" Jake laughed me "because you have work tomorrow dummy" oh right. He left me at my house and i went to bed.

At work:

I was at my office when my boss told me we are having a meeting. As i sat down waiting for everyone, my boss sat down next to me. "Hello beautiful, having a good day?" As i was about to answer him, i felt his hand on the inside of my thighs slowly going up. And then i saw Romero entering, my eyes widened and i got up to greet everyone especially Romero. Romero sat next to me as my boss had to go up front to speak, Romero put his hand on my thigh squeezing it "Im so bored here darling" i laughed it off as i tried to forget that his hand was on my thigh.

The meeting ended and my boss held me back. I said my goodbyes and turned to my boss who was looking at me very mad "Why are you so friendly with that so called Romero" i laughed at him "We are friends William, and why do you care" he grabbed my arm and he sat me down on the table with his leg in the middle of my legs "Because you are mine, beautiful" I looked at him "I am not yours William, we arent even together for fucks sake and i dont want to be together anyway". He looked very mad "Oh yea then ok" He pushed me on my back and closed the blinds of inside of the office "I'll show you why you should be mine then beautiful" He opened my legs and stared at my panties.

WARNING: NON-CON SEXUAL ACTIVITY NEXT UP. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Nobody's pov:

William stared at Amelia's eyes as he removed her panties. Amelia hizzed as the cold air hit her "So perfect" said William staring at her womanhood. Amelia got annoyed as she wasnt even turned on like always. William go up and pulled his pants down reviling his hard 3inch penis(😔). He trusted without waiting for Amelia to know, he kept trusting in a slow "OH GOD AMELIA YOU FEEL SO GOOD AHH~" Amelia felt very sick about this "OH AMELIA IM CUMMING AHH~ CUM WITH ME PLEASE PLEASE" She swore people were hearing him. He finished on the table "F-Fcuk beautiful i did so good huh?" He laughed, i rolled my eyes and left.

WARNING: END OF THE SEXUAL ACTIVITY AND IT WAS HARD TO MAKE SO IM GOING TO CRY IN A CORNER BYE YA'LL!

Chockymilk.