~2~

WARNING:

THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, BLOOD, MURDER, AND VIOLENCE

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THIS, THERE'S THE DOOR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                 Amelia's pov:

As my alarm went on I got up and went to do my morning routine. As I was finishing doing my hair (basically just putting cream on it) my dog was scratching the door to get in "oh hello my princess, did you sleep well?" she just licked my face and wiggled her tail, I smiled at her and kissed her goodbye. I left to go buy some coffee, the day was beautiful today the way the sun-kissed my skin was perfect. I went to the cafe and as I opened the door I bumped into someone with a muscular chest. "shit" I heard the person say, as my ass hit the floor I heard the person speak "Miss are you ok" I looked up and my eyes widened I saw these beautiful gentlemen with black curly hair, beautiful green eyes, a perfect build face, and a perfect smile.

"Y-Yes I'm so sorry-" fuck why did I stutter, he grabbed my hand to get me up "That's good I wouldn't forgive myself if a beautiful woman like you got hurt," he said, he then moved some hair off my face and felt some heat on my cheeks. "I-Im sorry for the coffee spill ill buy you another one sir." he smiled at me "Oh there's no need for that darling" 'darling' huh what does he think I am a doll? I just turned around to him, side smiled him, and looked back at the menu "I didn't ask" god dammit I felt powerful but scared I just talked like that this man oh God help me. I asked him what drink was he having and he told me to not bother, so I looked at him very seriously he said he was having a black coffee. I bought him his black coffee and got myself a caramel iced coffee, and I felt someone staring at me when I side-eyed the gentleman and saw him inspecting me closely but I ignored him. "Here you go, sir! Have nice rest of the day" he smiled at me and as I turned around to leave for work he grabbed my arm.

"I'm Romero Agosti" he held my hand and kissed it gently making eye contact with me, "I'm Amelia Lavigne" as I shot him a small smile *ring* I checked my phone but it wasn't mine, so it must be his. "shit," he said those this man know other curse words aside from 'shit'? geez. "well my darling I have to leave but I hopefully will see you around" he winked an eye at me and ran out of the cafe. I just stood there and the cashier man just looked at me with a flirty face, I rolled my eyes and left for work. As I got to work my best friend Jake came running "bitch were where you! I was worried for you, you are always early" I laughed at him "Sorry Jake I had trouble with a gentleman at the cafe" he raised an eyebrow at me "and no the trouble wasn't anything horny, you horny fuck."

he laughed at me and left to continue his work. I left to my office to start work of the day as I heard a knock on my office door "hello beautiful you came later than usual, where were you" I rolled my eyes at him, this is my boss William Thompson the most sexist man I've ever met. "I was at the cafe and it was very full" I faked and smiled at him. "You should've called me beautiful, I would've gotten you coffee, or even better we could've had a coffee date" he winks, but it looks like he had something in his eyes. "haha very funny William, but thanks for the offer. Now I have a lot of work to do so please go" I looked back to my computer and kept doing my work. "Alright beautiful, see you later"

Later that day:

As I was closing all the tabs and putting everything away I heard a knock "So beautiful, you have plans tonight?" I rolled my eyes and stood up to get my stuff. "I might" as I looked at him he inspected me up and down I felt disgusted by his weird stare. "Anyway I need to go bye boss" as I passed by him, his hand passed close to my lower waist. "Why don't you stay a little longer beautiful" he held my waist "I can't sorry I have p-plans" he held my waist tightly "Come on baby stay for a little bit" ugh this man's perfume is so strong it hurt my nostrils. "Sorry boss I need to leave-" then I heard someone come into the office "Uh Amelia are you still in here?" that was Jake! shit, do I call him or what? "Well beautiful I need to go but" he touched my ass and stiffened this man just touched my ass what the fuck "I'll see you tomorrow and maybe we can do something" he squeezed it, winked at me, and left. Ugh just because we had sex like 2 or 3 times doesn't mean he can just grab my ass! And I was just sex frustrated so it dint mean anything but no he thinks we are in love god no. I rolled my eyes and left to find Jake "Girl you are still here?  he told me looking very worried.

"Yes sorry I was finishing some work I had left" I smiled at him and grab his arm and walked to his car. "So wanna go to the club with me? I'm desperate to find a hot dude to pin me against the wall and grab me-" my eyes widened "OK OK I get it you are a very horny dude but chill" he rolled his eyes at him "So you going to the club with me? Please" I nodded at him then he dropped me up at my house to let me get dressed. I entered my house and saw my dog Angel running to the door the greet me, "Hello my perfect princess" I kissed her all over her face. I stood up and went to shower, get dressed, do my hair, and my make-up, and as I picked up my stuff I kissed Angel goodbye "Bye my Angel I'll see you later" I gave her a forehead kiss and went to Jake's car.

On the way, we were listening to Doja Cat and singing as it depended on us. We then stopped and went inside. A cold wind passed through my skin, then I looked everywhere and saw the very handsome gentlemen from the cafe...Romero Agosti.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                              I hope you guys liked part 2!       

                                                                            Any thoughts?

                                                                             Chockymilk.