Chapter 2

He sensed the hesitation in her voice and pulled her closer to him. "Jilly, if that's what you want, we'll try to have a baby. You know I can't say no to you. I think a baby is exactly what our family needs."

She quickly sat up straddling him, leaning down and passionately kissing him. "I love you. I love you. I love you and I can't wait to have your baby!" She paused for a moment. "Do you think the boys will be okay with a little brother or sister? I don't want them to be jealous or for a baby to change the relationship we've built."

"Honey, I think the boys will be ecstatic. They know how much we love them and nothing will change that." Joe reached out and lightly touched her face.

Jill snuggled into Joe's neck placing soft kisses along his jawline. "My doctor said that if we ever decided to have kids it might take a few months, but what if I have trouble getting pregnant?"

"Jilly, there is no reason to think we will have any trouble conceiving. Lord knows it won't be for lack of trying. We've never been able to keep our hands off of each other. I for one look forward to the challenge of making love to you every chance I get until we are successful. Nothing will keep me from completing my mission to knock you up."

Jill laughed. "God—you are such a sweet talker. Honey, I can't believe we are really doing this!"

****
The next few days were a blur. Joe was out on the road campaigning for President Carter's reelection. Jill was busy teaching and shuttling the boys to all of their various sporting events. It had been three long days since Joe had been in Delaware. It was Friday afternoon, and Jill was picking Joe up at the train station. The boys were staying with Mom-Mom tonight to give them some alone time.

Joe opened the car door and threw his bag in the backseat. He slid in and gave Jill a passionate kiss. "God...I've missed you baby." He leaned in for another kiss.

Jill started the car. "I thought we'd go to that new Italian restaurant on Main Street for dinner? Does that sound okay to you?"

"Well I was kind of hoping we could just have a quiet night at home. We haven't had a chance to work on our project." He reached over and played with the hem of her dress. His hand disappeared, making her squirm as his fingers reached her lacy underwear.

Jill's breath became labored as Joe's fingers lightly grazed her folds. "Ummm—that sounds like a—a great idea—Oh God." She grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her. "I can't concentrate on driving with you doing that!"

****
Joe pressed her against the wall, pushed her dress up, and kissed her mouth. His fingers roamed over her body, and he swallowed her moans while his tongue tangled with hers. He sucked at her lower lip and cupped her ass to lift her more solidly against him. Jill arched her back trying to get satisfied. The car ride home had been full of verbal foreplay and they were both ready to explode.  He trailed tiny kisses down the curve of her neck while his thigh pushed her legs farther apart so he had full access. "How much did you miss me?" Joe grinned while pulling down her panties. "Orgasm number one coming up." One finger plunged deep inside her while his thumb rubbed her clit. She dripped around his finger, and he added another as he massaged her, all while teasing her tight nub. She cried out and twisted her body. Her nails dug into his shoulders, and a scream escaped from her as she felt her orgasm takeover. Joe watched her face as she fell apart, and he was filled with a painful need to finish and take her. Instead, he extended her pleasure by continuing his rhythm.

"Oh, God," she moaned. Her body trembled as he kissed her. "That was so good."

"I'm not done with you." A satisfied smirk curved on his lips. "Let's continue, shall we?" He dipped his head and found her nipple through her dress. He used his tongue to dampen the fabric, then moved it aside and sucked. Soft touches over her mound only added to the torture, and soon she panted and arched against his hand, begging for more. He tugged on her nipple and swirled his tongue, then moved to the other breast. He played and pushed her right back to the edge, until she begged. One more swipe of her clit; a bite at her nipple, and orgasm number two took over. She shuddered and gave him everything. Too far gone to play anymore, he unzipped her dress and pushed it to the floor. Her beautiful body always left him speechless. Her breasts were perfect. Her pink lips glistened under his stare. He pushed her down on the bed and stripped off his clothes. She lay back and watched with hungry eyes that only made him harder. "You're fucking gorgeous. Beyond anything I ever dreamed of or deserve." Her hands stroked his back, his butt, his thighs. Her hands and the sting of her nails tortured him. Dear God, he would not be able to last much longer. He kissed her deeply. Her eyes widened. "Are you ready for orgasm number three?"

"Joe, I don't think—oh, God!" He pushed her thighs apart and pressed open-mouth kisses over her mound, down her thighs, over her belly. He used his fingers to separate her lips and tasted. Her moans grew louder. Soon, she came again, and Joe knew he was done worshipping her body. Her eyes were barely open, and her body shuddered from her orgasms. "Baby, look at me." Her beauty floored him. No other woman would ever compare to his Jilly. "Ready to make a baby?"

"Yes."

He pushed in. She gripped his shoulders and his muscles tightened. God, she was so wet and hot.

"More, honey."

He gritted his teeth and pounded into her. She wrapped her legs around his hips. He set a steady rhythm. She tightened beneath him and exploded and he soon followed her. He rolled over and held her in his arms, pulling the sheet over them. He pressed a kiss into her tangled blonde hair. "I love you, baby."

To be continued...