Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Two Weeks Later

Joe had to travel to New York City for the weekend. He was a scheduled guest on a Sunday morning political talk show.  He persuaded Jill to travel with him for a romantic weekend.

The couple enjoyed a delicious dinner at an Italian restaurant before seeing West Side Story. Joe was more mesmerized by the little black dress Jill was wearing than the performances on stage. He rested his hand on her thigh lightly touching her exposed skin. In response, Jill looked up at her husband and smiled. Their eyes locked, and sexual energy ignited between them. She leaned over and whispered promises of what the night would hold before kissing him on the cheek. Soon enough the musical was over and they quickly walked hand in hand to their hotel.

Joe opened the door to their suite. He placed his hand on the small of Jill's back and guided her into the room. He closed the door and walked behind the love of his life.
His dick was already painfully hard. He deepened his voice and reached out to touch her cheek. "Baby as much as I love this dress, I can't wait to get you out of it. I've fantasized about this all night."

Jill turned toward him and laughed. "I'm all yours. What are you waiting for?"

He slowly unzipped her dress. She let it slide down her body revealing a black lace teddy. Joe stopped to admire his wife's surprise. "Baby—holy fuck—had I known this was waiting for me we could have skipped the show."

Jill turned around slowly modeling her new purchase. She removed Joe's sports coat and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. "You are wearing far too many clothes, Senator."

He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. Jill drug her nails down his chest before pushing him on the bed. She straddled him, letting her hands touch every inch of his body. She found his mouth and kissed him passionately. He had claimed her heart and soul since their very first date. He teased her until she was ready to do anything for release. His lips nipped and licked the sensitive area of her neck and down her back, and he rocked against her in a rhythm that drove her crazy. "I want, I need—you." His fingers swirled the tight bud between her legs. He never stopped the merciless circles that kept her right on the edge. A scream caught in her throat. She was so close—her hips pressed against his hand. "I love you, baby. I love you."

His lips slid over her cheek. "I love you, Jilly." He paused, "Now come for me." She cried out as her orgasm rocked through her. Joe wasted no time searching for his own release as he entered her. Jill dug her heels into his back and gave him everything. He buried himself so deep inside her there was nothing left. He drove her right back to the edge and watched as she fell apart once again. Joe stroked back her hair and laid his cheek against hers. His hand cupped her breast, and one thigh tangled in between her legs. The scent of her clung to his skin as they fell asleep.

Joe woke to Jill's hand wrapped around his cock. She was pressing light kisses on his stomach all the while massaging him to his full length. Joe moaned as she put him in her mouth. Damn he was so lucky that he was married to her. She was simply the best at everything—he moved his hands down to her hair. She looked up and smiled then swallowed him. He moved his hips at the sight and feeling. Jill released him from her mouth and sat up. She straddled her husband's torso and leaned down to kiss him. "Are you ready for the next round of baby-making?" She lowered herself onto him.

He filled her and pushed every other thought out of her mind but how she could take more of him. She set the rhythm, until he couldn't wait any longer and took control. She rode him until they both came together. She fell on top of him in satisfaction and wondered if she'd ever walk again.

Joe twirled a strand of her blonde hair around his finger as she rested on him. "We better enjoy all of this sex now because once we have a baby and two pre-teens in the house we will be too exhausted!"

"You too tired for sex? In what universe would that ever happen?"Jill questioned with a smirk.

"Well honey I will be an older dad this go around. But you are one hundred percent correct in that I've never been able to control myself around my drop dead gorgeous —sexy as hell wife." He leaned down and kissed her. He gently rubbed her back until he felt her relax in his arms. He glanced down at the amazing woman laying next to him. She slept, her cute little snores confirming her exhaustion. He said a silent prayer that they would create a child as perfect as their love for one another, and that child would always be protected.

To be continued...