📔📖📚🧓🏻👴🏻👵🏻Tale As Old As Time🕛⌚⏳⏱️🕰️🕧

"Look! Neos is back!"  one of the guys says as he looks down at the card in his hand "who are you guys?"  Yugi asks "my name is Yusei Fudo"  one of the guys who has hair almost like Yugi's but black with yellow streaks that look like lightning "and I'm Jaden Yuki"  says the other who's hair just about matches the X-Men's Wolverine.... luckily without the sideburns.... "they already know who you are Yu!"  Isra says with a soft chuckle in her tone and a smile "they're from different futures though Yusei's is more distant than Jaden's"  she adds the two guys look at her oddly Yugi smiles then tells them "you'll get used to it"  the guys chuckle "this is my friend Isra"  Yugi tells them "I thought I was your GIRLfriend!?!"  Isra teasingly coos with a smile Yugi blushes and Atem laughs "now that I think about it it is a little weird to say that"  she tells Atem within his heart and his laughter grows and though he didn't hear what she said Yugi smiles at the sound "bottom line, though, we're here to save the world"  Jaden says "that masked man you saw-- he must be stopped like you, we've seen what happens if he's not"  Yusei adds "this guy seems like he's made it his mission in life to take down Pegasus"  Jaden says "he wants to make sure duel monsters was never created of course he's going to want to get rid of it's creator!"  Isra tells them they look at her she shrugs then says "hey I'm just stating the obvious here!"  Yugi chuckles "though I do wonder why he chose now of all times wouldn't he rather have gone back to when he was first starting to make the cards not after it has already become famous!? so famous it shapes so many different lives and futures both good and bad"  she adds Yugi looks at her "we don't know his version Yu, what happens in his future that makes him despise the game you and it seems these two plus so many others love so much"  she adds Yugi nods "it's not just that there are schools, cities, people and so many other things made because of Duel Monsters"  Jaden says "but it doesn't have to be that way that's why we're here"  he adds "together we might be able to stop this maniac will you help us?"  Yusei asks Yugi nods with a determined grunt then stands up taking Isra with him Isra looks at him oddly then teases "ok Tarzan calm down!"  the three men that surround her chuckle "that guy is trying to hurt the game I love, so I'm more than willing to help you two any way that I can let's make this guy sorry he ever messed with us!"  Yugi tells his two new friends "glad to have you on our side"  Yusei says "glad? try ecstatic! we've got the King of Games in our corner! now let's do this!"  Jaden replies Isra chuckles softly then says with a smile "see told ya!"  Yugi smiles "now.... who's Tristen and who's Joey!?! I sure as HELL am NEVER going to be Téa!"  Isra asks Yugi who laughs then asks "are you saying I can't make more than three friends!?!"  Isra replies "umm....!"  Yugi says "hey!!"  then he laughs Isra looks at Jaden fully for the first time and feels something familiar in him "he has The Gentle Darkness within him!"  she whispers inside her heart Atem hears her speak and gasps in surprise he knows he's heard of it somewhere but he doesn't remember where "he has the power to see and hear Duel Monster spirits as well as control them but I don't think he controls them I think he befriends them"  she tells him he nods "he does however kind of remind me of Joey which in someways may be slightly terrifying!"  she says he chuckles.... once they make it down to where the crowd is for the tournament Jaden has one of his Duel Monster Spirits attack the now empty stage just to scare off the people below "nice job scaring them off Yubel!"  Jaden says then he calls out to the screaming crowd "that's right, everyone keep running and don't look back!"  he lets out a short laugh "I hope this scares off Pegasus"  Yugi says "oh please Yu NOTHING scares off Maxy Peg! though his pilot may take his sweet little time getting here if the explosions get worse which knowing how you duel they will!"  Isra replies ending with a tease "hey!"  Yugi says with a chuckle in his tone "either way at least he and the future of Duel Monsters will be safe"  Yusei says....