introduction

"We have to go, my love, if not- I fear– we'll be–" There was hesitation in the man's frantic voice as he looked around himself, gripping tightly on the woman's shoulders. As he turned back he was faced with the horror of his lady's decapitated body, with a scrunchy bearded undead pirate in its place.

"Sleepin' with the fishes- Yarghaha!!" The pale, blood soaked pirate exclaimed, his laughter echoing through the screen, bouncing off the apartment's walls.

Tom cringed, his exaggerating expression almost resembling an eyeroll. He glanced at the other two on the excess couch cushions.

One was continuously shoving popcorn in his mouth, his other hand scratching his head as he tried to gather the plot quietly, "I don't get it!" he chimed, scrunching his face.

"She's been headless the whole time, Matt" the one beside him responded, playing with the paws of the striped cat in his lap, "there was a whole chase scene of him just dragging her limp body, didga miss that?"

"Of course he missed it. He's too busy eating his own weight." Tom's scowl drug on, his face half smooshed from the way he let it lean on his fist, supported by his elbow on the couch arm.

"I'm a growing boy, Tom," Matt said with a very certain face, nodding to himself.

"You're an adult. Though I'll admit, that even surprises me sometimes."

Edd hesitated before his eyes drifted to the other corners of the room, he then spoke with agreement, "Yeah.."

The agitated, eyeless man sighed, semi shaking his head as the subject changed, "They outta stop making these movies, the first five were golden on their own."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay -- so as mentioned in the original book, i'm going to try and rewrite this. i cannot confirm how long it will be or if it will even be close to what was written. i will say the original was inspired by a super good fanfic i found, but i? don't remember it?? sadly. sigh. anyways!

i will say that the fic itself will be more canon than the based content, it will be more comedic and will hopefully be written with better accuracy. the plot will be altered as well to fit the actual ZOMBEH ATTACK eddisodes. no, it won't be the same, but i will make sure to include lots of references. this introduction will most likely be deleted and replaced with a better one.

having said that, bare with me. with that out of the way, sit back and enjoy the ride!