Decision

POV: 3rd

     The next morning, our lovely Audenzia woke up with a big stretch. She sat up in her bed and sighs, "I hope I'm not making a mistake by going, but as long as I'm with Terzo, I know nothing bad will happen to me." She spoke to her self as she got out of bed. Walking to her kitchen, she turned on the stove and put a pan on it. She walked over to the pantry and grabbed some flour for pancakes, she loved pancakes it reminds her of being home in America. "Maybe I should give mom a call before I leave today." She said with a soft smile.
     Audenzia made her breakfast consisting of pancakes, bacon,  some fruit on the side, and, of course, her morning coffee. She sat at her table, eating and thinking about what could happen today, and more importantly, what Terzo meant by me having to make a choice. After she finished eating, she washed the dishes and put everything away. Quickly, she walked to her bedroom and made her bed all nice and neat. She went into her bathroom, brushing her teeth and washing her face, getting ready for the day.
     Now the best part, finding an outfit to wear. Audenzia skipped into her closet. "What should I wear today?" She asked herself with a finger on her chin. After maybe 10 or 20 minutes she finally figured out her outfit. She was feeling more classy today, so she decided to go with a nice button-down dress with a cute belt around her waist, then she paired it with some cute black high heels she found. She did her hair all nice and wavy and put light make up on, not too heavy like she did the day before. Audenzia grabbed her purse and her sunglasses, heading out the door. It was still a little early so hopefully she won't be getting there before everybody was awake. She quickly texted Terzo that she was on the way, and she pulled out of her drive way for what might be the last time...

     Papa Emeritus III was eating breakfast with the whole family when he got a text from his lovely Audenzia. Her message said that she was on the way to the church. "Audenzia is on her way, are we telling her the decision that she has to make?" The youngest of the Papas asked everyone. "Of course we are my son. We are not going to leave her in the dark, now are we?" Papa Nihil responded to his son. Terzo nodded and finished his food, excusing himself to go to his study.
     A few minutes pass by as he worked on a new song. He got another text from Audenzia, saying that she was 15 minutes out. With that, Terzo stood up and got the rest of the family to wait by the garden for her to arrive. All that Papa emeritus III could hope for, was for her to know what she's doing by coming today.

POV: Audenzia

     I pulled into the church parking lot and parked by the garden, like I did yesterday. Luckily, the high heels that I'm wearing are not too thin for me to walk on the gravel in the garden. I got out of my car and locked it, putting my keys and my phone in my bag. Walking down the garden path, I could see the fountain from yesterday with everyone standing by it. If I didn't know any better, I think all the Papas were staring a little harder than usual. Sister Imperator slapped Papa Nihil's arm to make him focus.
     Papa Nihil walked up to me and took my hand. "My child, you look stunning." He said to me with that old man smile I love. "Thank you, Papa." I said to him and I look towards the boys. "Good morning, boys," I curtsy to  them with a smile, they all bowed and walked up one by one kissing my hand once more. "Now, would you like to join me and some of the other sisters in our morning duties?" Sister Imperator asks me. "Of course, Sister, I would love that." I respond to her. We said our good bye's to the gentleman and were off to do our own thing.

POV: Terzo

     'Audenzia... mio fiore selvatico. By Satan, you are so beautiful and innocent. You are too sweet for this world. I can't wait to have you as mine. My wife.. I will have you one way or another, even if I have to fight my brothers for you.'
     Me, my brothers, and father continue to do our normal day-to-day duties while Sister Imperator is showing her what the sisters do for the clergy. About an hour or two goes by and it was time for lunch. Once again, I was walking out of my study when I was shoved back in. I looked to see who would do such a thing to a Papa, and of course it was Secondo. "What to you need brother?" I spoke to him with a sharp tone. "Need? I need that girl that you brought home. So if you'll stay out of my way, that would make it easier." He spat back at me. "We don't have time for this. Everyone is expecting us at lunch."
     "You're not getting out of this this time brother. Stay. Out. Of. My. Way. " I paused for a moment, sighing, "I'll never let you have Audenzia, she loves me. She'll never love a Papa like you," I spoke to him shoving him out of my path and walked outside, fixing myself. "ILL GET HER! AND YOU CANT STOP ME!" Secondo yells from my study as I continued walking to the dining room.
     I arrived for lunch to see my father, my eldest brother, Sister Imperator and Audenzia all siting at the table. "Sorry for my tardiness, everybody. I ran into a bit of a... problem in my study earlier." I spoke as I sit down at my usual spot. A few seconds later my brother has arrived and walked over to Audenzia "Sorry I'm late. I saw theses lovely flowers in our garden that are in bloom and decided to pick a few for you, carissima." Secondo gave Audenzia the flowers and I could feel my blood start to boil. "Oh- thank you, Papa II, they are beautiful." She said to him, he gave her a wink and sat down next to me. "Take that, brother." He whispers to me, all I could do is snarl at him.
     One of the ghouls came by and grab the flowers and took them away to put them in a vase. A few minutes later, some ghouls come out with our lunch and place them in front of us. Soon, the vase full of flowers was placed in the middle of the table. We all ate and had light conversations. All I could think about was that as soon as we were done eating, we would have a conversation with Audenzia that will change her life. I hope she'll be able to make a choice.

POV: Audenzia

     As we all finished our food, the ghouls came by and took our plates. "Thank you, guys. Lunch was great!" I said to them all. After I said that, their expressions changed. "Did- did I say something wrong?" I asked. "No, of course you didn't, my child. We just have a serious matter to discuss with you." Papa Nihil reassured me, I nodded as Sister Imperator cleared her throat and turned to me, "Audenzia, we all have something to tell you. Now, this maybe a little shocking and overwhelming, but you should take some time to process this information." "What is it, Sister?" I ask her.
     All of the Papas looked at one another until Papa Nihil spoke, "My child... we believe that you were sent from Lucifer, himself, to carry on the Papa blood line." "Wha- What do you mean by that?" I ask. Papa Nihil was about to respond when Sister Imperator interrupted. "We need you to marry one of the boys... and be intimate with them to carry on the blood line..." I was in shock. 'Is this what Terzo was warning me about?' I thought to myself. "Do-Do I get a say in this?" "No, my child, I'm afraid not. Lucifer chose you and we can't let this opportunity get way from us." Papa Nihil spoke to me.
     I froze, I couldn't speak or think. I felt lost, then I remembered that I wanted to call my mom earlier that day, but I never got the chance to. Maybe now would be a good time. "Can-Can I have a moment by myself, please?" I said to Papa Nihil. He waved everyone away as he walked out him self. I got a glance of Terzo looking at me with a worried expression before he left, but in that moment all I want to do is talk to my mom.
     I pulled my phone out of my bag pulling up her phone number and pressing the call button. It rang a few times then the picked up. "Hello?" My mom said on the other end. "Hey, Mama," I said "Audenzia! Omg it's so good to hear from you!! How have you been?!", she asked me "Not so good Mama, I need some advice right now.." I said to her trying not to sound too pitiful. "Oh, honey, tell me what's the matter?."
     That's when I told her everything... literally everything. After I finished spilling the past few days on her plate, she sighs. "Audenzia, what have you gotten your self into." She said. "I'm sorry, Mama... I don't know what to do..." "Well, you said that you like the youngest right? Terzo? That's his name?" I sigh, "Yes, mama, I do like him but I don't know if I want to marry him..." "Then ask if you can spend more time with all of them. Get to know them before you make your decision." My mom said to me. I was in shock. "Mom. Are you telling me to go though with marrying an Anti-Pope?" I ask her. "Well no but, you got yourself in this mess dear.. and there seems to be no way out. We love you no matter what, baby girl." She said to me.
     The last line made my nerves settle. I felt my shoulders and back relax. Just to know that my family will not leave me no matter what makes everything easier. "Thank you, Mama. I know what to do. I'll call you in a day or so, I can promise you that." "Okay, honey. Please be safe, I love you." "I love you, too, Mama." We then hung up. I sigh as I got up, walking to the door and opened it to see everyone waiting outside for me. "I know what I would like to do." I said to all of them.
     With that, we all walk back into the room and sit down. "Well, Audenzia... what do you want to do?" Papa Nihil asked me. I took a beep breath in and let it out "I'll be... I'll be the carrier for the next generation of your blood line." I spoke to all of them. I could see that Papa II, and Papa III both sat up straight even more so than before.
    I blushed and cleared my throat, "but, on one condition." Sister imperator and Papa Nihil look at me. "And what would that be, my child?" Papa Nihil said. "I would like to spend a day with all of your sons. So I can make a choice that is fitting to my needs and as well theirs." "Sound like a fair deal, wouldn't you say, Papa?" Sister Imperator said to Papa Nihil and he nodded.
     Papa Nihil waved over a ghoul and asked him something. I couldn't quite make out what he said but, I do know that we have to wait here until the ghoul comes back. I just hope that I didn't make a choice that I would regret for the rest of my life.

*******************************************