Part 9.5 - !!NSFW!! 18+ Only

A/N: This following is 100% hardcore smut and can be skipped. It also contains the following: dom/sub behaviour, strangulation and an implied PTSD episode at the end. Please, you have been warned.

--- Keep scrolling if you are over 18 years of age and you consent to reading adult material. ---

"Be a good girl and keep those hands above your head for me," he whispered in my ear.

His hand cautiously let go of my wrists, unsure whether I'd listen or not, but I did. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off of me.

"No bra," he commented as he went for my nipples.

"It stunk after- ah!" I gasped.

Jake swirled his tongue around one nipple while his fingers pinched and pulled at the other. I subconsciously lowered my hands to his head and started grinding against his thigh. As he kept working his tongue, he removed my pants. I saw him smirking when he realised I wasn't wearing panties either. He lifted one of my legs and propped it up on the table to rest beside his laptop. His hand travelled down my abdomen slowly to my mound and found my soaking wet entrance. Taking my nipple between his teeth, he looked up at me to watch my expression as he slipped his fingers into me. My hand gripped his hair by his roots uncontrollably. With his free hand, he grabbed my wrist and forced it above my head again.

"I thought I told you to keep your hands above you head," he frowned. "Do I have to restrain you?" I shook my head no. "Then do as you're told."

I moved my other hand back up and Jake rewarded me with a deep, passionate kiss as he stroked my g-spot. I moaned against his lips while he worked me. Soon I was grinding against his hand. When he pulled his fingers out to play with my clit, I let out a small whimper, but he certainly didn't disappoint.

Kneeling down, Jake locked eyes with me. Holding my knee in position, he kissed slowly up my inner thigh. As he grew closer to my slit, his kisses turned to small nibbles. With each one, my breathing became more erratic. I wanted to move my hands down and urge him along faster, however he was still watching me intently. By the time he reached my folds, I thought I was going to die. The way he sucked and nibbled drove me crazy. After a while he gripped my hips and using his thumbs he exposed my clit for him to tease and play with. The way he rolled it on his tongue made my hips buck at him, but because he was holding them, they couldn't buck much. Occasionally he would dart his tongue into my opening and slurp my juices up. I threw my head back and moaned loudly, unable to resist gripping his head. He moaned against my clit, which sent small vibrations through it. The heat building inside me was becoming too much and my knee supporting most of my weight was weakening. Jake realised this, pressed my weight into the wall so he could lift the leg over his shoulder. His other hand held the other knee up. He started to tongue fuck me harder and more frantically. His tongue dragged against me with every stroke, which drove me crazy. Eventually I couldn't hold back anymore. Gripping his hair, I forced him against me and I came on him with a loud cry of pleasure.

"Jake! Oh fuck, Jake," I tried to settle my breathing.

Jake put my back onto my feet carefully. "Who gave you permission to use your hands?" he chuckled.

"I didn't suffocate you, did I?" I asked meekly.

"Mmh, it wouldn't have been a bad way to go," he teased as he stood back up.

Before I had a chance to apologise, Jake kissed me passionately. Even though I could taste myself on his lips, I wasn't even given a chance to care. Without breaking the kiss he took his pants and briefs off, then grinded his hard cock between my legs. I managed to break the kiss long enough to get his shirt off, but he was on me again immediately. I went to wrap my arms around his neck, but he grabbed my wrists instead. I thought it was strange, but I was too distracted to care.

Stepping backwards, he guided us to the bed, where I pushed him down onto it. He gave me an inquisitive look but accepted me climbing on top of him.

"I'm taking control," I mumbled.

"As you wish," he smiled. "I don't mind."

I lowered myself slowly onto him to let myself stretch and come accustomed to his size. We both moaned in unison at the feeling of him inside me. Gradually, I started rocking my hips back and forth on him. Jake grabbed my ass to help lift me up and down along his length while cursing my name.

I looked down at him and saw his tattoo that came up over his shoulder. Earlier I couldn't tell what it was, but now I could see it was a fire-breathing dragon that wrapped around and across his back. I went to touch it, but Jake grabbed my hand and put his fingers between mine instead. Looking deeply into my eyes, he began to thrust up into me, making me bounce on him. So much for my control.

Jake noticed I was losing focus, so he turned us over, putting me on my back. With a leg in each hand, he fucked me fast and hard. Somewhere in the middle of it I came on him, but he just kept pounding away, forcing me to orgasm multiple times without break. It was so intense and overwhelming that I completely lost all ability to think. So when his hand grabbed my throat I didn't think anything of it, not until his other hand came up and he started squeezing suddenly. While I slapped his arms, I looked up at him in confusion and saw that his expression was blank. Jake was elsewhere.

That's when I started to panic.