1 year-ish special

A/n: A few days late but, here is when they found out Y/n was pregnant. (And a bit of how it happened🙂).

Year ????

   This was your third time throwing up in the last couple of hours. This time you were drained of all fluid and just didn't care. You found yourself leaning on the toilet, exhausted. You assumed it was something you ate. This wouldn't be the first time, the food that has been shipped to Marley has either gone bad in the trip or it simply didn't agree with you.

You just decided to wait it out in hopes that you'd be better for the rest of the day. It was only morning and you were with Pieck. The rest were out early dealing with reconstituting Marley. Most people decided after a year to go to Paradis island. You recently got back from Hiruzu island discussing trade and "payment". So you also considered the possibility of you adjusting to still land.

Since Reiner wasn't with you on your 2 month trip to Hiruzu, you could guess how he greeted you.

(Flashback)

  The sun was setting and the light was shining and casting an array of red, orange, and yellow. You leaned back on the palm of your hands, legs stretched out, and head facing up. Telling him a story of you and your partner on the ship. 

"Yea and Sam got sea sick, so I was taking care of him for most of the trip to and back", you chuckled.

"Really?", he questioned.

"Yes really.........you ok? You're kind of spacey", you looked to him and instantly froze when you saw the way he was looking at you. Like you were prey. Clearly he was trying to cover it up and you found it adorable. So to further tease him you pretended you didn't notice. "But yea, everything is settled with them. We should be getting the shipping of weapons. It's nice over there too...... the next time you should come". You gasp from excitement. "There was actually this restaurant that looked out into the ocean. We should definitely go. The food is really good."

"Yea that sound nice..... but wasn't the trip suppose to be a few weeks. Why two and a half months?", he countered.

"Oh, yea...... about that", you chuckled, "Our 'host' gave us a whole tour of the major cities. He was..... ummm..... nice", you were about to say the truth. But knowing how protective he got would not help. He caught on however and scrunched his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Nothing", you wave you hands, "He just had a little too much to drink one night and basically wanted a uhhhh..... threeway with him me and Sam. Funniest night I swear."

"Nope", you heard him mumbled. And before you could even blink, you were lowered to the ground and him hovering over you. "Did you tell him you were married. That you were mine."

Your breath caught in your throat as you stared up at him. "Yea I said.... I was married..... showed him the ring and all. See?"

He wrapped his hand around yours, kissing the finger host of the ring. "I missed you so much"

"You told me that ", you whispered and leaned in to finally give him what he wanted. What he craved. "Let's go back to the room"

He shook his head and you scrunched your eyebrows, "Reiner please..... we're in public"

"It's midnight.... No one is out........ and I don't think I can hold back any longer......." He leaned down and kissed you passionately. Forcing his tongue into your mouth making you moan. "But it seems like you don't care", he continued kissing. His lips moving well with yours. And you gave in laying down on your back and wrapping your arms around his shoulders. It was true you missed him. Every part of him. And it's been too long since you've been with him.