2022!

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night!

I have decided to write the future of Allison. I wrote this book when I was 15, and I wanted to re write it. However, I have decided not too.

Is it the best writing? No, absolutely not.
Am I proud of it? 100%.
Do I know that I could make it 110% better? Yes, but I have chosen not to for the simple reason that, I have come a long way and I want something to reflect back on.

The sequel will have a brief summary of this book, so you do not have to read it if you choose not too. I understand that again it is not the best!! (Also don't be rude if you do read it.)

Anyway, enough of my mini lecture.

Details:

Allison left Stinson Beach nine years ago. She is now 28 and her life took a massive turn for the better. She has had up and downs, she became a lawyer and continues to help young girls with similar situations as she once had. She is living in New York, and has a fiancé named Chris. She's happy. Deeply and truly. She walked away from Sean, and Stinson Beach.

When her Grandma gets sick, she flies to the beach to help her Mom pack up the house.

Sean? Well he is still in the house down the street. He turned down a dark path, and has continued to spiral. He's a local bartender, and is currently single but he has lots of women in his life.

Taylor ended up with Dylan. They have a beautiful family, she pursued her dream in fashion and owns a local boutique.

Aiden is travelling the world, he made a vow to his mom that he would see it all before he settled down and that's exactly what he is doing.

Mama Foster became a best selling author, she put her past behind her and never looked back.

Allison hasn't returned to Stinson Beach since the summer she graduated high school. She hasn't seen Sean since the night they called it quits, but her family needs her and she agrees to help.

What will happen when she comes face to face with Sean at the local bar?

Well stay tuned for Coming Home: Stinson Beach!
Coming Summer 2022

This is a romance novel. It will be uplifting, you could call it a Hallmark Film mixed with a Nickolas Sparks Film.

See you soon!