Forgiveness

The Board of the Nether soon took our group to their main nether fortress. They stuck us and Glynn on opposite sides of the room. The 3 of us just sat there in silence as the two got treated.
      Iina soon walked in with an ice pack on her head. "Iina-" Day-Dream called as he got up. He quickly pulled her into a tight hug catching her off guard. "Hey.." she mumbled quietly. "What happened during the fight??" I asked confused. "Mm.. I don't remember" she mumbled, she spoke like she was drunk but she clearly wasn't. "How could you not remember?" Day-Dream asked. "I just don't. I'm really tired though" she answered slurred. She flopped down onto the chair before closing her eyes. Day-Dream just sighed, not sure whether to be annoyed or not.
       Blare soon walked in afterwards. "Can you actually explain what happened?" he asked in an angry tone. "Uhm, yes! This has happened before. Iina fighting and going straight to god form instead. It's why she only fights in her two forms, she dislikes fighting in her final one. People consider her weak for it. But like in the first time we saw that form, she lost control and almost killed her enemy. I'm suprised she brought it out for this fight.. I'm not such what Glynn had done to tick her off like that. Again because of her form she was filled with pure rage. So we had to calm her down to her normal form" Blare explained thoroughly. "And why can't she remember anything?" Nightmare asked. "Like I said, lost control. The normal Iina doesn't remember anything" Blare answered. Iina just yawned more before getting up then flopping onto Day-Dream's back.
       "She's really tired, I'd suggest taking her home so she can rest." Blare said calmly. "But..must, apologize." Iina mumbled sadly. "You did everything you could Iina.. There's no use in apologizing anymore. If they don't believe you then so be it! They'll be demoted" Blare responded confidently. "But-" she said before pulling herself off Day-Dream. "Forget it. After that fight I give up, I may not fully believe her.. But I have enough pride to forgive her" Glynn said from across the room. Day-Dream just glared at him, I really couldn't tell if he was angry or not. Iina just groaned before resting her head again. "Thank you..Glynn" she said as she closed her eyes. Glynn just smiled gently before glancing at Day-Dream. "Get her home, the nether will be fine. And it was nice to offically meet you..God of Chaos" he said seriously. Day-Dream just nodded a bit before holding a grip on Iina. "Likewise."