arguement angst of the same peeps

*disclaimer*
Not all oc's are mine lmfao

----------------------------------

'Argument uwu'

"Ryu! We wouldn't be fighting if you quit doing STUPID SHIT!"
Lucilo yelled angrily. His face was burning in anger. He refused to look at ryu..

"Suddenly this is my fault?! Lucilo, how could this possibly be MY fault???"
Ryu shouted loudly. He was genuinely angry

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME RYU-"
He said furiously.

"Hold up. I never listen to YOU? luci are you fucking stupid??? All I ever do is listen to you, do everything you ask, make sure you are happy,,, and you are saying I DON'T LISTEN TO YOU??"
He began to tear up and laughed through it then just stopped before Lucilo could talk.
"YOU never listen to ME!! MAYBE IF YOU CARED ABOUT HALF THE THINGS I SAY YOU WOULD HAVE MADE SOME ACTUAL GOOD DECISIONS."

"RYU, what you say are ideas that wouldn't help whatsoever! I thought you were here to help me.."
He said before Ryu continued

"Is this why you treat me like your rebound?"

"W-what- what do you mean ryu?"

"You make me feel that way. I know what you did with my coworker before we got together. but my feelings dont matter right, I'm just here to help you. Right?"
He said this while crying softly. His cheeks warm and damp from tears.

"Ryu… no that isn't-"

"You know what,,,! I think I need a break from you... Goodbye L-lucilo..."
He choked a bit on Lucilo's name, he struggled to say it. He would leave angrily still crying.

Lucilo would start to have tears run down his cheeks as he watches Ryu leave the room very upset.

--------------------------

Lucilo
Zeverck Yoyu

Ryu
Ragz