96

Chapter 96 The Myth of Repairing the Sky and Controlling the Water (4)

With Shen Lou by his side, and being able to enjoy a deep sleep that he hadn't enjoyed since he was born, Yin Luming was no longer in a hurry to jump in time.

Every day, he ran up and down Tushan with Xiaoshenlou, who had amnesia, and observed the strange world under the flood.

The terrain of Tushan is very high, so there is no need to worry about the intrusion of major floods for the time being; but on the other hand, it makes travel not so convenient.

Fortunately, Shen Lou can create obedient phantom birds with just a little water from the Sea of ​​Nothingness, and can carry them everywhere.

The great flood smashed the clan civilization that was finally established, but it also gave the whole world a new color.

The appearance of phantoms is just the beginning, starting from the first flying fish that transformed from nothingness to reality, and then more and more mystical things began to appear.

In the beginning, the patron saint of each tribe had a shape, guarding the old, weak, sick and disabled in the tribe from being invaded by beasts or ghosts;

Later, I heard that the witches of the big tribe who have not been disturbed by the flood have divine power, which can summon the wind, rain and fire;

Later, the gods of the mountains, rivers, sun and moon showed miracles, not only human beings, but also the gods of beasts and birds were revealed in front of the world.

The moment Yin Luming saw the appearance of the phoenix, the whole person was amazed by the beauty of the phoenix.

Shen Lou noticed Yin Luming's eyes and asked, "Do you want it? I'll change one for you."

Yin Luming returned to his senses, laughed and shook his head: "No, just look at it. Tushan has no place to raise such a big bird."

Shen Lou was a little disappointed and said unwillingly, "I can make it smaller."

Jingwei jumped arrogantly on Yin Luming's head, and called Shen Lou twice.

Yin Luming smiled and touched Jingwei's feathers.

Strange to say, Shen Lou and Jingwei have been a little bit awkward since they first met, often arguing in ways that are difficult for humans to understand.

At first Yin Luming thought it was just two children fighting each other - after all, Shen Lou was still a child at the current psychological age; but then the war started to burn on him.

Every time he and Shen Lou held hands and went out to play, Jingwei deliberately flew between them, stopped on his shoulder and pecked Shen Lou from time to time, just to prevent them from getting along well;

Shen Lou wanted to turn Jingwei into stone at first, but after Yin Luming found out and stopped him, he secretly and tactfully persuaded Yin Luming to replace it with a phantom bird.

When I saw Phoenix this time, Shen Lou brought Yin Luming here on purpose.

Yin Luming said helplessly: "What are you two arguing about?"

If it wasn't for the deep sleep he had never experienced before after coming to this dream, his temper and mood were much better, I'm afraid he would have taught the two bear children a lesson long ago.

Jingwei hummed and jumped to Yin Luming's other shoulder.

Shen Lou said expressionlessly: "This one is too weak to stay by your side."