' , - Dandelion love .. Chap1 ;;

HAVE THIS CAUSE I'M BORED LMAO. ENJOOOY
This also includes ships like: Shuca, Ikesta, Voxto, and more. If you dont like em, sorry for you.
This will have alot of chapters depending of how many ships i add hHEHE

୨ ╭ ୨୧ ✦ ︶꒷꒦・⎯⎯・⎯⎯・₊ˎ✧๑
┇・ ˎˊ My world.
୨ ╰ ✦ ・⎯⎯・⎯⎯・꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶꒦ ♡ˎˊ˗

Shu, in a garden full of dandelions. Softly plucking a flower. Why, you ask? Cause he's meeting up with Luca, duh~ Why, you ask? For no reason. Him, just wanting to have spend some time with Luca, his love.

Shu wasn't upset, or sad, or anything of the sort. He was just falling in love all over again. Thinking of Luca made him go head over heels for him again. Gosh, Shu was so in love-everyday he wishes he could wake up to Luca and tell him how much he loves him.

Shu and Luca has their own things to do though. Luca has his job, and Shu also has work. Shu then, looked up at the sky, eye-ing the clouds. Waiting, for his prince. His lover. His life. His world.

Luca, hurried to Shu. Finding him, in the field of dandelions. It was a big field, so he had a hard time finding Shu. Luca looked around, trying to find Shu. Finally, he found Shu. He softly smiled, and ran to Shu. "SHUUUU!" Luca said, cheerfully running to Shu. "Ah, Luca!--" Shu said, getting cut off by Luca scooping him into a hug.

"I missed you Shuuu!" Luca said, hugging Shu tightly so he wont drop Shu. "Awh, Luca--" Shu answered, getting a bit flustered. His cheeks turned a bit of a tinted light pink, as he smiled. "Luca..." Shu then said, smiling. "I'm sorryyyyy! I missed you alooot!" Luca then said, with cute eyes. As Shu was about to say something, Luca showered him with kisses.

"A-ah! Luca--!" Shu said, flustered. "S-stop!" Shu then said, trying to stop the boy. Though he didnt wanna stop Luca, he had to. "Muaaaaaah!" Luca then said, with a big kiss on Shu's cheek. He then gave a big smile, hugging Shu tighter. Shu then gave Luca a kiss on his forehead, smiling.

They both had a fun time. Luca put Shu down, and started running in the dandelions. Shu just smiled at the golden boy. He loved seeing Luca like this. He loved seeing Luca. He softly smiled, watching Luca run. "Play with me Shuu! Come on!" Luca cheerfully said, putting his hand out to Shu.

"Okay then!" Shu said, competitively. He held Luca's hand and stood up. "TRY AND CATCH ME SHUU!" Luca said, running. They both chased each other, laughing and having fun. They smiled, loving each other's company.

Luca then rested on the ground. He laid down, and softly smiled. Shu on the other hand, he just sat beside the tired golden boy. Shu smiled, looking at Luca. "Shu, i love you!" Luca said, cheerfully. He loved looking at Shu, and laughed at himself. "I love you too Luca." Shu answered the cheerful boy. He loved this moment. Where, its just the two of them. Two lovebirds, having their time.

This, was pure bliss for Shu. And for Luca too. They were happy. Spending time together. It was, lovely. This, was what Shu wanted for a long time. Shu plucked a flower from the field, and put it on Luca's hair. "It looks lovely on you, Luca." Shu said, smiling at Luca.

This, was what Shu wanted. Spending time, with his love. His world.

- ✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦₊ ✦ - - ✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦₊ ✦ -

Chapter one : ShuCa. I hope you enjoyed! <3 Thank you @Alluxiys for being grammarly <3