' , - Dandelion love .. Chap2 ;;

have voxto *gives* Also its the next day cause i'm too lazy to add more characters

୨ ╭ ୨୧ ✦ ︶꒷꒦・⎯⎯・⎯⎯・₊ˎ✧๑
┇・ ˎˊ Sweet as Sugar.
୨ ╰ ✦ ・⎯⎯・⎯⎯・꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶꒦ ♡ˎˊ˗

- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Hey Ike! I'm going on a walk. Take care of the house okay?" Vox said, opening the door about to go out. "Okay! Stay safe!" Ike responded, smiling. He then went back to where Luca and Mysta was, lecturing them. Vox smiled, laughing at them. 

He wanted to go on a walk. Going somewhere. He wanted to rest somewhere. Not knowing where. He was on a long walk. To have a rest. A peace of mind. He left the Luxiem house with Ike in charge, his stress lessening. He was beside the front area of the dandelion garden.

"Hmm. Isn't this where Luca and Shu met?.. They said it was fun." Vox thought, opening the gate. On the gate, it says 'FEEL FREE TO COME IN'. Okay. He swiftly opened it, and went inside. It was full of dandelions. So pretty.. And there was no people! Or, so he thought.

Vox went far into the field, wanting to be alone. He found a nice area, and he softly sat down. He laid down, watching the clouds. Being an introvert at times is fun. "Its so calming..." Vox said, his eyes almost closing. He tried keeping it open, though it kept closing. He closed his eyes, deciding to rest for a bit

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vox awoke, feeling sudden movements on his body. He was being moved left and right, which woke him up. "Ugh...." He opened his eyes, to see a purple boy. "Finally, i thought you were dead!" Shoto said, smiling. "Awh~ Shoto's caring for me~ Also by the way.... Why are you here-?" Vox asked, confused. "I wanted to come here too. I just coincidentally saw you here." Shoto replied, with a huff. 

"Okay" Vox sat down, scratching his eyes. He saw Shoto fully, and smiled. "Why are you looking at me like that--" Shoto said, moving his head like a dog. "Nothing." Vox smiled, and looked away. "Okay...?" Shoto confusingly said, standing up. "Well... what do you wanna do..?" Shoto looked at Vox. He put his hands in his pocket and waited for Vox's answer.

"I don't know. What about you? Do you have an idea?" Vox said, looking at Shoto, with a smirk. "Don't look at me like that you demon--" Shoto said, huffing. He looked away, with a tint of pink visible on his cheeks. "Sorry~" Vox stood up, smiling. "Well, do you want to do something?" Vox repeated, this time, calmly.

"Well... I dont really have anything on my mind..." Shoto said, with a smile. "Uhh.." Vox tried to think of something. When he looked back at Shoto, he ran. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, YOU DEMON!" Shoto said, running away, putting an 'L' on his head using his hands.

Vox ran after Shoto, laughing. They had a fun time with each other. Vox got easily tired (grandpa) and Shoto was panting. "Haah..." Vox sat on the ground, having a hard time breathing. "Let's rest for a while." Shoto said, sitting beside Vox. He rested his head on Vox's shoulder, and smiled. 

"I'm in the mood for candy." Shoto chuckled, looking back at Vox. "Oh? Once we get out of here, i'll buy you as much candy as you want!" Vox said, smiling. "Your as sweet as sugar  Vox.." Shoto muttered. "What was that?~" Vox looked at Shoto, with a smirk. "Its nothing shut up!!!" Shoto complained, looking away.

It seems, we have a happy ending. I wonder, what will be the next story~?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you Alluxiys for being grammarly LMAO <33