The Prank 2. (S) [ 1/? ]

Ships included: Ironstrange, Stucky, and slight mentions of Spideychelle
WARNING: Explicit Language
  ——————————————————————————————————————————————
Peter was bored, as usual nothing new. Suddenly, an idea popped up in his head. Well of course when he had an idea he had to tell the Gen-Z's (Loki,Shuri,Harley)and Natasha, she was a spy of course she would figure out what was wrong. He decided to make a new group chat adding all the avengers and prank them. They would think that's a brilliant idea. Well, who knows let's find out...

                                          Spiderbaby has added Tiny Stank
                                               Spiderbaby has added Capsicle
                                               Spiderbaby has added Wizard Man
                                               Spiderbaby has added Adopted Alien
                                               Spiderbaby has added Nick Furry
                                               Spiderbaby has added Princess of Wakanda
                                               Spiderbaby has added ( rest of the avengers )
Capsicle
Why am I here.
Wizard Man
Believe me, I have been asking myself that same question for six years
Tiny Stank
Still a Harry Potter fan? How stereotypical, it fits your name. And Whoever gave me this name...CHANGE IT
Wizard Man
Shut it Tiny Stank, you are the one who cried during Draco Malfoy's Death.
Tiny Stank
HEY! WHO DIDN'T LIKE HIM AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIFE?
Wizard Man
I haven't! And you like Draco Malfoy?!? Why did I ever marry you!
Tiny Stank
Because I'm gorgeous and wonderful and I like Draco Malfoy like normal people.
Capsicle
What is Harry Potter and what do you mean by 'six years' we have only been in this group chat for 3 minutes, I have so many questions
Sp-arrow
Who ever gave the name Tiny Stark, I want to befriend you.
Tiny Stark
I will destroy your bloodline. You f^cking b1tch
Old Steel Arm Dude
I feel attacked by this name.VERY attacked
Capsicle
Oh Bucky your here too? Why are we here and what is Strange and Tony talking about?
Old Steel Arm Dude
Sometimes I feel like we are not from the same generation
Capsicle
That is awfully rude I will literally not give you kisses the whole day if you don't apologise right now.
Old Steel Arm Dude
OKOKOK SORRY SORRY
Science guy
Can everyone actually try to understand what is going on instead of bickering in your own conversation?
Nick Furry
This is a dumb group chat filled with a bunch of idiots, I want to leave.
Ant
My name is so unique, how inspiring and creative of this person
Sp-arrow
Man, learn to except what you have brought yourself into
Hammer Guy
HELLO FRIENDS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY WE ARE HERE AND WHERE IS MY BROTHER
Adopted Alien
Thor, you are on caps lock.
Hammer Guy
Oh sorry about that brother, why are we here
Science Guy
Finally! Someone who is actually interested to know the answer to this question
Spiderbaby
GUYS ITS ME SHURI WE NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE SEND HELP PETER IS DYING!
      .Everyone's face dropped as soon they saw this message, their beloved little Spider was dying!? Of course they would do something. Everyone would be truly devastated if he died, no one would be the same not even Thor who is always joyful for some reasons. Tony would be the one who would be most damaged by this, he always thought of Peter as his own son. If something were to happen to him, Tony would never forgive himself.
Everyone
WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED TO PETER??
Spiderbaby
IM NOT SURE!! WE WERE ATTACKED WHILE WALKING TO STARBUCKS AND TALKING ABOUT STUPID VINES LIKE WE USUALLY DO AND THAT PERSON WAS WORKING FOR HYDRA IM PRETTY SURE THEY WERE DEFINITELY WORSE THAN NORMAL THEIVES! WE DONT KNOW WHERE WE ARE NOW!!! WE ARE TRYING TO HOLD HIM BACK BUT I THINK HYDRA'S GOT A NEW EXPERIMENT HE KEEPS REGENERATING
Spider mama
ARE YOU GUYS OK? IS ANYONE OTHER THAN PETER HURT AND DID YOU SEE THE PERSON!?
    .Even Natasha freaked out, at least she looked like she did. Everyone was panicking, mostly Tony. He was having an almost full panic attack, some avengers started to go and help Tony and others went and tried to get out more details from Shuri.
Capsicle
ARE YOU GUYS NEAR ANYTHING?
SHURI??
Ant
HEY HEY, ENOUGH WITH THE PRANKS ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE ITS QUITE SERIOUS NOW ACTUALLY
Old Steel Arm Dude
I KNOW I HAVE BEEN QUITE AN ASSHOLE TO YOU KIDS BUT ANSWER THIS ISN'T FUNNY
     .They were fully worried at this point, they were getting no information, the kids and were still in danger, and Tony was about to burst, snapping on everyone that tried to convince him to take a break from trying to figure out where the kids were. Hours have passed still no answer, but then they heard a notification everyone rushed to their phones like it was the last day of their lives.
Spiderbaby
GUYS WE ARE AT xxx xxx  PLEASE HELP QUICKLY WE ARE TRYING TO BACK THEM OFF FROM FINISHING OFF PETER PLEASE. PLEASE HELP US DO ANYTHING
.Everyone was horrified at this point and all got ready to go to the destination written before their eyes, little did they know there was a few pairs of eyes watching them this whole time...

      .Peter was guilty for having the avengers worry about him and the rest so much, he never really realised how much they meant to the avengers. Shuri was feeling mixed emotions, mostly guilt, confusion on the side and for a cherry on top, sinister... In simpler words, she wanted to bring Deadpool into this becuause of his regeneration powers that Shuri made up and told the avengers about. Obviously, Peter r rejected being so evil to the avengers which brought them nothing but good, the whole plan was to have Loki "die" while trying to save Peter and Shuri would be framed for doing so because of the "knife" she was holding. Peter as a cinnamon roll he is, decided to adds some tweaks to the original plan removing the part where Loki dies and adding a little surprise showing that he was sorry for the prank. He is definitely more innocent than any human being in the world, a prank is a prank, Shuri thought.

POV: Tony [ Tiny Stank ]

.The streets of New York was busier than ever, people rushing to get to work, loud chattering from students who finished school. Everything was busy and noisy, Peter was talking about how his school was today specifying the fact that he had made a new friend Michelle Jones, definitely has a crush on her... Wait... Peter? Oh yeah, he is dying, captured by Hydra with Harley and Shuri with him.. Or maybe not, maybe he has no one with him and he is being tortured by Hydra right now. Who knows?...... I'm growing insane more and more each time I think about Peter, why does he love for me to have a heart attack. This is absolute bull crap, why can't I have peace without anything ruining it. At first, I thought when I get Peter, I will be able to get my normal life again. But now, I lost him......Im truly hopeless, everything I do will end up having consequences. Nothing works, why? Because I will always be an alcoholic that messes up everything.

Part 1/2 Part 2 coming on Thursday
Look out for it 👩‍💻 <3

Another Chapter! :DD I'm feeling really motivated today, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I don't have much to say