Chapter 11 - See you soon

Y/n's POV:

As soon as we are in the house, Scarlett throws herself at me, capturing my lips in a hot a fiery kiss as her hands fumble around tugging my shirt out of my trousers. Without breaking the kiss, she undoes the buttons and throws the shirt somewhere on the floor on our journey upstairs. Her dress soon follows as she pulls it over her head and then turns her attention to my trousers.

She unbuckles the belt and pulls it through the loops. "This'll come in handy." She whispers against my lips whilst she fiddles with the buttons on my trousers. They slide off of me easily and Scarlett stops as we reach the bottom of the stairs. We look at each other, holding intense eye contact as our chests rapidly rise up and down as we try to catch our breath back from the lust filled kiss.

I smile at her before bending down and throwing her over my shoulder. "Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She shouts, her laughter filling the hallway. "Taking you to bed." I state with a duh tone and start to run up the stairs whilst she giggles all the way. When we get into her bedroom, I gently place her on the bed and push her, so she is led back. I began to crawl over her, so my head was hovering over her.

As I lean down to kiss her, she hooks her leg behind me and flips me over, so she is on top. "That was some black widow shit right there." I laugh, but she just looks at me lustfully. "I'm taking control tonight. You're not getting away with teasing me like that. And in front of my friends. That was very risky Y/n." She says in a sultry tone.

I'm not normally one to submit easily, but fuck she is so sexy right now. I'd do anything she askes! She reaches over to the bedside table and grabs my belt, which she had kept hold of. Her face drops a little and she becomes a little shy. I reach up and place my hand on her cheek, which she leans into. "Are you ok my love?" I ask softly and she gives me a half-hearted smile. "I've not really taken control before." She mutters as her cheeks blush. "Well, whatever you were doing was incredibly sexy." I tell her with a grin, and she looks up to me. "Keep going." I encourage her.

"Can, I uh. You know." She starts shyly waving the belt a little. "Like uh, tie you up?" She asks, her voice raising at the end and her face turning a dark red. "Go for it." I grin cheekily at her and she leans down to give me a peck. Without saying another word, she reaches behind my back and unclips my bra, leaving me bare chested. She then takes my hands and wraps the belt around my wrists and ties them to the headboard. "Too tight?" She asks, rubbing her hand along my arms. I give them a little tug to check. "Perfectly snug." I reply and she sighs a little relieved.

She seems to be getting her confidence back a bit now. She swings her leg over me, so she is no longer straddling me and gets off the bed. "Where are you going?" I whine but she just smirks at me as she goes into her cupboard. I watch intently as she looks around for something. "Gotcha." I hear her whisper and I have to laugh at how cute she is right now. She hides whatever she found behind her back, as I try to take a peek, and places it on the floor where I can't see it.

She then gets back on top of me and instantly starts to leave open mouthed kissed along my neck and collarbone. Each touch sends shivers through my body as I can feel myself getting wetter by her slightest touch. She kisses back up my jawline before smashing out lips together in a bruising kiss. I go to hold her close, forgetting my arms are tied up. I tug at the belt, hoping maybe it might be loose enough that I can slip one hand out. I just want to touch her. But it's no use.

Her tongue invades my mouth, swirling it around my own. I let out a moan into the kiss as her hand finds my breast, squeezing it tightly. Without breaking the kiss, she gives both of my breasts attention. Alternating between massaging, squeezing, and pinching. I crave for her touch to move where I need her most, but she is taking her time. I knew I wasn't going to be cumming easily tonight!