Less pain {Sonic's POV}

After a few days Shadow started not to torture me as much and sometimes he would let me choose what punishment I wanted. I was in the torture chamber waiting for my master when I heard the door open "Sonic what are you doing in here" Shadow said firmly. "I was waiting for you, it's my torture time" I said being honest. "We'll skip torture time for today" he then picked me up and slithered towards the kitchen. I saw two chili dogs on a silver platter.

My mouth watered as I stared at them but I kept my distance knowing that it was my master's food. "What's wrong don't you want YOUR chili dogs" Shadow said with a look of confusion on his face. I was shocked when he said that the chili dogs were mine since he hadn't fed me properly for 3 weeks. I immediately started eating, seeing that I liked the chili dogs Shadow smiled proudly which is an expression that you'd never see on his face. Shadow lowered himself and pet my quills "Did you like it" he asked.

I nodded as he grabbed me with his muscular tail and held me close to his chest. "Sonic I've gotten pretty attached to you over the past few weeks" he said as if trying to start up a conversation. "W-what do you mean master" I say with fear spreading throughout my body. He then goes to the bedroom and lies me down on the bed, shrinks to about my size and kisses me. I then start to sink into the kiss with our tongues battling for dominance.

He starts to explore my mouth with his long forked tongue and starts tonguing the back of my throat, tasting me. He then puts his arms around my waist and brings my arms around his neck with his tail. I started to tug his quills and he started moaning with pleasure. Due to the lack of oxygen we pulled apart and he grew to his original size. He coils around me and I flinch knowing that he will surely constrict me.

He notices my fear and pets my quills. "You have no need to worry my little Sonikku" he says in a soft voice and continues speaking. "I don't want to harm you anymore". I open my eyes and ask "why?" "I love you Sonic" he says taking me back to the multiple times he has tortured me and yelled at me.

"No you don't" I yell. "What do you mean Sonikku?" I yell out again and bless him out "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH? I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE THE HOLD ON TO THE FACT THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER AND NOW YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME?!" He looks to the ground and then looks at me apologetically with his ears glued to his skull. "Bringing pain to others gives me pleasure Sonikku" he says in a sad but soft voice.

I say nothing and turn my back to him not wanting to look at the monster that gave me the unbearable pain in my broken heart. "I only harmed others because I lost my first love Maria" he said in a soft voice and continued. "It's the mobians that shot her down in front of me only because she was a lover to a monster like me so after that I forgot what true love felt like since all I felt was rage" he said as his voice trailed off and tears rolled down his face as he uncoiled me. I turned to him and rubbed his tail as he cried and finally spoke "Shadow I'm sorry that you went through that and I guess I can give you a chance". He picked me up gently and lifted me to his eye level.

"You really mean that Sonic" he asked with glowing eyes of happiness. I nodded and smiled at his happiness. He then pulled me into a gentle hug "Sonic I love you and I'll be as gentle as I can with you" he said as he cried tears of joy. I started to get sleepy after a while and we decided to go to bed but I had developed a fear of sleeping by myself. "S-Shadow" I say with fear as the lights turn off.

"Yes Sonikku" Shadow asks. "C-can I sleep with you" I ask giving him puppy eyes as I know he has night vision and is nocturnal. "Aw of course you can little cutie" he says as he grabs me with his tail, puts me in bed right beside him, and wraps me in his coils. After a few hours of talking we drift off to sleep. We wake up to banging on the door.