PART-21

LET'S LISTEN TO "MY YOU" BY JUNGKOOK. THIS SONG HAS BEEN ON MIND SINCE IT'S RELEASED DAMN I CAN'T GET OVER IT 😩💜💜 IT'S SO SPECIAL 😭💜

ALSO GUYS PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT, IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE~~~~

THANKYOU LOVE Y'ALL 💜

ALSO, THIS BOOK HAS 700+ READS THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS 😭💜

________HERE YOU GO_________

Yn and Jungkook reached the top of hill...

Yn- Finally, we are here koo ..huh I'm tired now...

Jk- Then who told you to run ...

Yn- it was fun...hehhe...

Jk- hahaha ...come let's sit ..

Yn and Jungkook sit on a mat....

Jk-wow the sky is full of stars... it's looking so beautiful...

Yn- yess koo..I wish we can see this in city too😩

Jk- Don't worry we'll come here everyday...

Yn(laughs)- Everyday??are you stupid?😂

Jk- why? What's the problem?

Yn- yea yea there's no problem. Like We don't have to work , we are free ..ohh wait koo you have to go to company too..you will be tired, you didn't even had a good sleep, let's go ba...

Jk- yn just enjoy this... don't think about anything else ..and it's my company..I can go whenever I want...so let's enjoy this moment...

Yn and Jungkook then lie down on mat , watching the sky full of stars....

Jk- ynaah they said , people who di..die becomes a star...does my mom and your mom dad are one of those stars too? Are th.. they watching us?

Yn- hmm they must be watching us koo.

Jk- Mom..mom I'm sorry you must have been disappointed in m..me ri..ght? I..I..did so many bad things..

Yn- shutup koo, you didn't do anything. It was never your fault... stop this or I'll g....

Jk- Uncle aunty, don't worry about yn anymore. I'm Here now. Yes , I know I came late but I promise now , I won't ever leave her alone.. I'll protect her, take care of her and will be with her always.

Tears started forming in both of their eyes... without a second yn just hugged him , her head on his chest and her hand on his stomach (just like this pic)

(A/N- NO THEY ARE NOT A COUPLE, BUT IT'S THEIR BOND, THAT BOND WHICH IS MORE THAN BEING A COUPLE.. IT'S SOMETHING UNEXPLAINABLE.)

Yn- Thankyou koo for coming back. It feels like a lost part of me comes back...

Jk- I'll never leave you alone yn...

After that they watch the sky just like that and fall asleep...

Then Jungkook woke up around the time of sunrise..

Jungkook saw yn lying on his chest hugging him , admires her beautiful features.

Jk- I'll do everything right yn ...you don't have to worry now... I'll make sure everyone who did wrong will pay for it , even if it's my dad.... he'll surely pay...

Jk- yn ynieee yaa dumbo wake up... it's almost time for sunrise.. we'll miss it .. wake up..

Yn- yaa koo let me sleep for few more minutes... just fe..

But before she could complete Jungkook screamed in her ears "ynaaah" and that made her wake up immediately..

Yn- yaa do you have a death wish..

Jk- dumbo do you want to miss the sunrise?

Yn(looks down)- no , okay I'm sorry..

Then they sit , and Waited for sun to rise..
Yn eyes were fixed at the sunrise but Jungkook 's eyes were on hers. He captured the moment of her admiring sunrise. He was admiring that shining in her eyes, that glow on her face...

Yn- koo see sun is Rising, wow it's so beautiful...woah..I finally saw it with you .
Koo click the pic of sunrise too...koo koo??

Then Jungkook came out of his thoughts and said..

Jk- yes yes I'm clicking...

And after watching the sunrise, they went to home...

ON THE WAY

YN- It was the best time we spent there ..

Jk- yes and now everyday will be the best...

LOVE HATE || JJK ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें