NOTES+BEFORE YOU READ

Author's note :

i. I'm not a professional writer, I write for fun so there will be slow updates.

ii. There will be a lot of changes from the canon.

iii. All the graphics, gif or images don't belong to me unless stated otherwise. All the rights go to their respective owners.

iv. I don't own the TVDU, I only own my characters and my plot.

v. The timelines will be messed up.

vi. I've only dabbled, not watched the entire show but I have enough information to not put myself in the category of people who didn't watch the show, but still write books on them.

vii. The cast of vampire diaries is from season 3 the Mikaelson ball and from season 6 mainly the Gemini coven. The originals are from between season 2 and 3. The rest are from way ahead in the future.

Points to be noted :

1. The vampires in this story can procreate, but there's a twist. Mother nature and the other deities like Fate and Destiny made it so that they will be able to procreate when the time is right according to the universe not before that.

This is a reason due to which a lot of vampires in this story haven't been able to have kids for hundreds or thousands years until now.

2. There won't be any bashing, but I will be bringing out the wrongdoings of the characters.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Normal - Present ( Third Pov)
Bold + Italics - Future
Character + Dialogue - Present