003

In the forest Matt meets up with Elena and Caroline.

Matt : Hey... What's with the cryptic secret meeting text?

Elena : I don't know Stefan just said to meet here.

They hear someone approaching them and turned to find the Salvatore brothers.

Stefan : Where's Bonnie? I texted her too.

Caroline : Ah Bonnie's mom bailed on her... Again... So I think we should leave her out of this one.

Matt : What are we doing here?

Damon : Found some more white oak long story wait for the movie. (Smirks)

Elena : Hang on.... White oak. You have a weapon that can kill Klaus!!

" And the rest of you lots " - Sage

The Scooby Doo gang just sighed in defeat. They already agreed to leave the originals to themselves but it looks like the taunts won't go away anytime soon.

Stefan : Nope.. We all have a weapon. (He throws the bag of white oak on the ground)

"Where is that damn tree? We need to find it." - Rebekah

"We will once we get out of here" - Elijah.

Finn is seen roaming the streets of New York when Klaus starts walking beside him.

Klaus : Hello Finn.

Finn : Hello Niklaus, I have nothing to say to you.

Klaus : Well I'm not here to chat but I will ask you this one time - where's our mother?

Finn : Gone to find another way to end our abominal lives and when she does I will sacrifice myself all over again.

"Yeah...... No not happening" - Finn

Klaus : Well how fortunate that I found you..... I require your assistance.

Finn : I have no wish to help you, just to see you dead.

"Yeah we don't always get what we want" - Damon said as Finn raised a eyebrow at him and the rest gave him a glare to which he sunk in his seat.

Klaus : Well you see the thing is although you wish to see me dead that would mean you die too so wish unfulfilled.

Finn : Oh bother someone else with your hollow charms Niklaus.

Klaus : Why when I can bother my big brother, I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls we have a witch their who can undo Esther's spell that linked us together.

Finn : I have no wish to be unlinked.

Klaus : Again with the wishes let me rephrase - You will come back with me or else I will put you back in the coffin in which you rotted for 900 years.

Finn : What happens to one of us happens to all, you may not feel the effects of the dagger but you'd loose your precious Rebekah.

Klaus : Wouldn't be the first time.

"And certainly not the last" - Rebekah sighed.

Finn escapes only to come face to face with Rebekah.