❦Twelve❦

Ghetsis tried to talk to you before you were entering the throne room where N was but you didn't cared

"Ew look, a roach is talking to me- oh wait calling you a roach will be a disrespect to the roaches ew" you rolled your eyes and walked in with Empoleon's pokéball in one hand and Serperior's pokeball on the other hand 'I don't have time, I just want to defeat Ghetsis right now! Giving the other Pokémons chances now will take time until I'm going to catch Reshiram.

Haxorus spammed its move two times, ultra ball got used 3 times, Reshiram got caught and it joined the team while you had to keep Haxorus into the PC box.

Empoleon spammed Surf...woohoo! You defeated N- wait what did you just did again? Ma'am?!

Instead of returning back you were still there? You forgot that you would be transferred back, is it the reason why you're still here?

"After all of that, do you think you're still worthy of sharing the name Harmonia with me? You good-for-nothing boy!" Ghetsis yelled out as N kept his head low, face hidden by his cap.

"Dont talk to N like that!" You angrily said but he didnt cared and kept on talking

"To start with, I spurred N into pursuing ideals. The reason we reawakened the legendary Pokémon now was to give MY Team Plasma more power! Power to control the fearful masses! That at least was well done."

"After saying you had to put your beliefs on the line and battle to see which one chosen by the legendary Pokémon was the true hero... You lost to an ordinary Trainer! There is such a thing as being too stupid! Add it up, and you are nothing more than a warped, defective boy who knows nothing but Pokémon..." "Y/N! I never would have thought the legendary Pokémon would choose a Trainer like you! It caught me completely off guard." "This doesn't change my goal. My plans have not been disturbed! In order to rule this world utterly, in order to manipulate the hearts of people who know nothing, I will have N be the king of Team Plasma. But, for that to work, you-- since you know the truth-- You must be eliminated!"

By the time, all the gym leaders, Iris and N's sisters followed alder and Cheren to the throne room and Cheren was about to speak before yelled out.

"Stop this nonsense and battle me. Right here. You good-for-nothing man" you said and seeing Ghetsis's mad face you grinned tho it was hidden by you looking down at the ground.

Battle started but ended in a second cause of Empoleon.

"How?!"

"You son of a- *sigh* look me being a respectful person will not say that word out loud right now (well just cuz I wanted it to be an almost curse free book I'm not adding this curse word ;D)... But you thought you were perfect, you thought you could control the entire unova, you thought you can manipulate N and just get away with it just by faking Liberation and public speaking?!" You almost punched him in the face if it was not cause of Cheren.

As he let's you go your head started to spin, the world was turning black, your vision was becoming blurry, your legs were shaking...everyone took a notice of that and before you knew you fell only to be caught by a man.

"Made it here on time" he smiled as you looked up to him

"Thank you" you smiled before fainting

"Y-you?! Leave that girl right now! Now that you're here, I'm sure you will be able to defeat them and Team Plasma will rule!" Ghetsis laughed like a psycho and the man who was carrying you frowned and scoffed.

"Oh please, cut it out Ghetsis, I'm not going to work for you, I'm just here because of a situation in the first place"
"Colress, what are you talking about?!"