❦Seventeen❦

"Bestie....can I tell you something? And will you believe in whatever I will be saying?"
"How can I believe in something you didn't even told me?" She said as she stopped fiddling on the beads chain attached to her slimy 3d butterfly phonecase "like for example you k!lled a person and you're telling me that you didn't k!lled them and then later on it turns out that you k!lled them actually and-" she added but was cut off quickly by you

"Look I'm not a freaking murder- what the hell are you making me? A criminal?!" You yelled playfully on which she giggle
"Ok continue with what you were saying"
"Hm ok so...like....you remember when I was in coma, right?"
"Mhm"
"And about that...well...I gotta vent quickly about it because I don't trust anyone else right now about this..."
"It's ok, go on"

"Hm, ok so.... 2 years ago...when I was in coma....I...I don't know if you would believe in this or not, but actually I was sucked into a game. I know its really weird and difficult to understand but I actually was! There I met many people from the games. I became friends with them and met a character named Colress who wasn't even in the game and was transferred there from another game and together we managed to get out of the game. The game was Pokémon Black Version where I even met the rivals Cheren and Bianca and fought with them, I even caught, leveled up and fought with pokémons and trainers there! I defeated the evil organisation, the Team Plasma. I even met my fictional crush character, N, or also known as Natural Harmonia Gropius. Fun fact he also fell in love with me! I even met my younger self from a different world! And and *cough* and I even talked with everyone like isn't it amazing?! My name was written on the newspapers and my heroic thing which was basically me saving the entire Unova from Team Plasma was briefly mentioned in an article. The famous one. I don't know what you're thinking of me right now but just listen. After that I woke up in the hospital, in the Opelucid City, and there I got 20 letters from which one of them was founded by me in this real world right in my bedroom!" You finished saying everything and handed BFF/N the letter you got.

She confusedly took the letter in her hand and looked up to you and then again to the letter.

She carefully opened the letter and took the page out. A picture fell from the envelope to the ground but just as she was about to pick that up, you took it yourself "this is for later. Please read the letter first" she nodded and unfolded the page and started reading

-🐞-

"To Y/N,

Hey, Y/N, its me Cheren, congratulations on saving the Unova and defeating the Elite 4.

There is no way that you're weaker than me, I have to work hard to defeat you, so when you're reading this! Listen once you're good to go we will have a re-match, no need to pressure yourself- and dont use Reshiram you idiot :/

Bianca will write you a letter soon explaining everything, so i'm not extending the letter by saying those

Here, I forgot to give this to you and Bianca, sorry for the delay oop

Ps. I hope you're feeling fine and doing better by the time you're reading this and dont you dare showing this letter to everyone :(

Take care,
Our Hero

-Cheren :)

-🦋-

"Is this some sorta prank or something? It's not April fools Y/N, it's literally September right now and there's no September fools created till now"

"*Sigh* I expected you to say these"
"Y/N, maybe whatever you just told me right now was a dream of yours you've gotten and just because you were in coma and stuffs, it felt extremely real for you"
"Then where did this picture came from?! It was lying in my bedroom!"
"I don't know...maybe you photoshopped it before you went into that coma and now you forgot all about it?"
"

And the letter?! It's not my handwriting!"
"Maybe you told a friend to write this for you? There are endless possibilities"

Her words felt like something like that indeed happened...like...fo real

You tried to imagine something like this happening but it was making things go all messed up and you couldn't deal with it right?

"But if you dreamt of it in coma then probably all these things were real for you and it really means a lot to you so I'm just gonna pretend that everything you said, which according to me is what you dreamt of was real and indeed happened" she said after seeing you being silent and lost in your thoughts for a long time.

"BFF/N....." You cried and immediately hugged her tight
"It's all right, now go ahead and tell me all about it if you want to" BFF/N patted your back as you went talking about every single thing you saw and did there.

.....

Years passed by smoothly, but you didn't dared to listen to Colress' words which he said around 4 years ago approximately?

“Finish all the games”

Oh how badly you wanted to do so, to play pokémon games again, even if it meant to risk your own life again, maybe and worry everyone in real world again.

That's when you met Franklin.

"Even his name is sh*t" You said to your bestie, while she continued to ship him with you.

He liked you. Everyone else supported. But you didn't liked him. Why? Because well maybe someone still didn't moved on from a guy they met years ago, who's a freaking game character who left the main line story and you could never find him again in the game....well maybe you can in the later games but not in the game you swore to cherish forever.

Your parents talked about you getting married to this Franklin guy you even forgot how you both met.
So it took a lot of convincing for you to marry this guy you didn't even liked in the that well...hell even loved.