Vol.III - 20. The SoKoMob Meeting Pt.1

I hope to arrive to my death,

late,

in love,

and a little drunk.

—Atticus

Rain

From all the crap I've taught you so far, you must have memorized a line or two.

Pop quiz, what's the most important piece in a chess game?

Correct. The queen. 

But why?
Because in chess it's the queen's job to protect the king at all times. 

So, spoiler alert for the near future, aka, these Sokomob-related, following chapters, just letting you know beforehand, 

In this case, I did a hella bad fucking job. 

Suga had avoided me like I was a deadly plague carrier since our short meeting, leaving me no choice but asking RM if I was still going with them.
RM had no clue why shouldn't I, so I took it upon myself and assumed myself invited, and the plan, still ongoing. 

Tomorrow was the SokoMob meeting.

Location: Min mansion. 

Chin-Hae's place was our way to slap Suga's legacy on those other leaders' faces.
Even the carved walls screamed old-as-the-fucking-empire money. The carpets singed we're-having-tea-with-the-Rothchilds money. Money. Money everywhere. You get the point. 
If Pimp-my-ride and Buckingham's palace had a child, it'd be this place.

And in a few hours, this place was gonna be swarmed with criminals like we were going to film a new Prison break season.

We went all there from the night before to have a head start. Get a good sense of the place. Prepare.