1

read this 1st~~~

THIS STORY MAY HAVE MENTIONED OR WILL BE- SEX, VIOLENCE, BLOOD, DEATH, NIPPLE AND ANAL PLEASURE

COULD BE MENTIONED- RAPE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, MISCARRIAGE 

DONT LIKE WHAT COULD OR MIGHT BE MENTIONED DONT READ THIS STORY.

ITS POLYAMORY BUT NO BXB AT ALL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Angel and Ez when I was a young girl and my family had moved into the small town of Sandro Padre. I fully met them when I went to school and we met when I walked on the school grounds on my first day. from that point forth the three of us have been through so much. 

We started dating a few months before their mom and my pops passed. when we lost our parent the three of us was each other's shoulder to cry on and support system.  

When Ez was arrested for killing a crooked cop I promised him that nothing between us would change. that my love for him will still be as it always has been. and I kept true to my word.

When Angel joined a biker club called the Mayans I was there to support him when it felt as though things were going wrong.

Angel was there for me when my momma passed away. 

After Ez was released from prison he joined the same biker club as Angel. 

and half the time with them both being in the same club there is much tension between the two that half the time he leaks over into our relationship and half the time I have to set their asses straight.

a few months after Ez was released from prison we had gotten engaged. 

now here we are close to getting married and things in the club are going to shit. it's to the point I don't think we'll ever be able to marry to the shit that's occurring endlessly in the club.

Plenty of times I asked them just to go with me to the justice of the peace and marry me while Felipe was a witness and they told me countless times they couldn't cause they don't have time.

So while they handle the club shit. I do end and odd jobs to keep myself busy.  I didn't have to work since my parents left everything to me. So to keep me from going insane I do little jobs here and there.

it also helps when I'm alone or lonely which anymore is basically an everyday occurrence.