Chapter 17: Control over the school

Nezu POV:

I see that we need to plan some trips for the musician, so I call the best people for that. The Midoriya triplets are an amazing bunch of people yes, they hide their true personality to others but for a good reason. While I wait for them to come, I see their files. Then I remember that they have passed life but memories are locked and with their powers until they remember. Then I hear a knock on the door.

Nezu: Come in

The sibling comes in.

The siblings: have you called for us uncle Nezu *they bow*

Nezu: Yes, I was thinking that classes 1A and 1B should go to the museum for their first trips.

Sakura/Emma: Wonderful idea uncle.

Izuku/Ciel: yes, uncle it's a wonderful idea but we also wanted to say we want to add something.

Nezu: Yes, what is it

The triplets: How about we add a garden in the school plus a Villain Rehab.

Nezu: Wonderful idea.

I hear a knock on the door. I say "come in" then the door opens, and we see All Might. When he sees the siblings he smiles and says.

AM: good you're here my children I will like for you guys to come back and help me find a way to make you my bio kids.

The sibling gets angry and they glare.

Sakura/Emma: NOT IN A MILLION YEAR WILL BE YOUR GOD DAM CHILDREN

Sakura/Emma: NOT IN A MILLION YEAR WILL BE YOUR GOD DAM CHILDREN. WE ARE CHILDREN OF PEOPLE WITH POWER AND MORE IMPORTANT YOU ARE THE REASON WHY ONE FOR ALL AND THE ALL FOR ONE WAR STARTED. YOU'RE FREAKING ANCESTOR WAS THE REASON FOR ALL OF THIS.

Izuku/Ciel sees his sister's eyes turn purple and goes to calm her down.

Nezu: ALL MIGHT GET OUT OF MY OFFICE DIDS INSTANT.

All Might gets out of the office and Nezu says.

Nezu: now why a villain rehab program.

Gon/Karma: Well their villain that didn't want to do evil or are just trying to survive cause of this corrupt world.

Nezu: I see may I ask how you guys are so wise in this department.

Sakura/Emma: *Sight* Yes it's fine, The reason for that is that in some worlds we may go to that path and will never return to the light. I remember very little but I remember being a villainess in most recantations but for revenge on people killing me. Izuku down it cause of society and Katsuki and All Might he became a villain a very fear one at that but there are some that he is betrayed by everyone here and turn some you made suspect him to be the traitor then see he is not let him everyone pretends it never happen but Izuku doesn't and you do UA civil war villain team vs hero team mostly people go to the hero team and Izuku is alone depends on the universe. In one world where Izuku is like this is the fallen hero (by Redspacekilla116) Were his villain's name is Lucifer and he turns Idara to his side by religious thing and hurt the classes very much especially Sato and Katsuki, but he is the one with the most deserve punishment he dares hurt Eri. Well, Dad from that world now sees true peace in that world and the only way was to join the league of Villains Yay.