⚠𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑷𝑺𝑬⚠

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐄

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐄

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆:

𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇, 𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐷 𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑆𝑇, 𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆 𝑂𝐹 𝐴𝐵𝑈𝑆𝐸.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Polly, you did not steal that from that toy boy!" You shrieked with laughter. She posed with the pilot's hat, fitting it on her head. She chuckled lowly, slowly walking to you with a grin. You were sitting on the bathroom counter in a loose robe, the pink silk feeling smooth against your skin.

Polly was the same as you, but a black robe with florals on it. She put her hands on your hips, kissing you slowly. You put your hands on her cheeks, pausing with a smile on your face, "We should get breakfast, it is morning." You snickered. You were about to jump off the counter when your hips were pushed down, Polly refusing.

"Oh darling, we can eat, right here. I have a better meal than that lousy cafe downstairs." She spoke, her lips brushing yours. Your face heated up, her hand sliding up your thigh only to come back up and pull the ribbon to your robe. The silk fell off of your figure, only in a slip now. You sucked in a breath at the sudden chill as goosebumps formed on your skin.

She untied her robe herself, your breath caught in your throat at what she was wearing. The black lingerie, the garters that attached to the bottoms, the stockings that the garters had also attached to. You were in awe and in pure desperation to get your hands on her. She laughed at your flustered state, clashing her lips back to yours, in those little few seconds the tension had already risen. Your tongues moved in sync slowly, your hand on the back of her head while hers laid loosely around your throat and on your waist.

She began to get more aggressive, her hand suddenly tighter around your neck causing you to let out a whimper. Her hand quickly moved to your back, her hand pushing your body to hers.

Polly let go of your waist, her hand creeping up your thigh at a painfully slow pace. Your hips bucked as her thumb moved across the flesh of your thigh. "Please-"

"What's the magic words, love?" She cut you off, you quietly whined as her hand got closer and closer. You took a minute as you tried to ignore the type of impatience running through your veins, "Please, mommy." You breathed.

She smirked at the name, giving into your soft plea. She moved your panties to the side, entering two fingers in slowly to let you adjust. You took a deep breath as your hips started to subconsciously move back and forth. She put your legs around her waist, starting to pump her fingers.

You leaned your head against the mirror behind you while your hips couldn't resist grinding on her fingers. She kissed the exposed skin, nipping consistently that left marks. You bit your lip to keep your moans at bay and Polly wasn't much fond of that.