⚠𝑨 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮.⚠

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒:

 𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐗 𝐒𝐔𝐁, 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆/𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐌..𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐓? 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The mornings with Polly. Usually interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing, almost as if it was a routine for Thomas, or Arthur who was ordered to call you. Or for a new level, breaking into your home.

Some mornings, it was nice and peaceful. Embracing each other with slurred conversations about random things, still half asleep. Tangled in the blankets, pretending like you had nothing to wake up for, just savouring the moment between the two of you as you protected each other in the safety of your bedroom. Only getting up when one of you was hungry or needed to use the bathroom. Or, again, if the devil's children broke into your home again. You really needed some damn good locks on those doors.

Or, there were others where, as if it was something in the air, the both of you were absolutely feral for each other. The usual morning kisses turn into making out, getting lucky sometimes when you get one round. Your hands in her hair while she felt you up, her kisses slowly travelling lower and lower until banging was heard on the door.

Then the day would go shit.

And, today, it was one of those mornings. Your sweet little kiss to her turned deeper when she didn't let you go, not taking long for her to be on top of you. She tugged at your slip to get it off, her breath fanning against your lips. She raised your hips herself so she could get it off quicker. Her lips met yours again when it was, your hands that were in her hair now pinned to the bed.

You moaned into her mouth as her hand trailed down your body, switching your hands so they were together above you, holding them with only one hand now. When you lost your breath, her kisses went to your neck, beginning to nip at the skin. Gasps left your mouth when her fingers went over your clothed clit, your hips bucking. She kissed up to your ear, whispering, "Needy, are we? I can feel how wet you are, love."

You hummed a response, "I am. Please, Polly."

"What are you pleading for, darling?" She acted as if she was confused, hiding her smirk.

You let out a sigh, "I need you, I need you to fuck me." You spoke hesitantly, ashamed of how easy you were.

"As you wish." When her fingers were just about to dip inside you, there was a knock at the door. Your eyes widened, praying it was a hallucination of some sort. Fucking praying.