Angel Bunny Reader

🍷Valentino🍷

- When you first came down from Heaven, you landed right in front of him.

- Probably not the best way to start your journey in Hell.

- He was pretty surprised, but after a few days of you running and hiding, he ended up finding you and charming you to come with him to his studio.

- Valentino said that you were personally his and that no one was to touch you.

- But that rule was quickly broken by a drunk demon who pulled on your bunny ears and tail.

- Let's just say he never did it again, and might have gotten his hands shot off.

- Valentino made you stand right by him and watch it happen.

- "Now remember baby~ Just tell daddy if anyone touches you~"

📺Vox📺

- You were wandering around Hell for about 2 weeks now, dirty and scared.

- You mostly slept in dark places where your angelic features were hidden.

- That was until you walked past one of Vox's cameras by one of his buildings.

- He saw you and he immediately thought of one thing.

- Fucking profit.

- People love cute things and what better to boost his ratings than a cute bunny angel?

- He watched for the perfect moment to take you away, and he did.

- He waited until another demon was trying to hurt you and he killed them.

- You were so grateful and innocent that you willingly went with him.

- After about 2 months of being on Vox's TV show, he took you off.

- While yes, he was getting money and his show was getting popular, perverted comments and Gorey murder plots started to spread.

- "I'm taking you off the show because only I deserve to see you!"

🔪Velvet🔪

- She most likely bought you off some sketchy angel-selling website.

- Velvet didn't actually expect to get you, she only checked out the website for one of her livestreams on Voxstagram.

- So, when you arrived at her door, she was really surprised.

- She took you inside right away, in fear of someone seeing you and wanting you!

- For the next few weeks, she didn't quite know what to do.

-She didn't expect to get this far.

- So she just kind of dressed you up like a doll every day and showed you off on live streams.

- Eventually, you decided that you wanted out.

- You got back into your classic angelic attire, and tried to fly away.

- As soon as you landed somewhere in Hell, you got tackled by her.

- "If you ever try something stupid like that again, I'll cut your wings off!!"