Imp reader

🍷Valentino🍷

- You lived on a beautiful farm your whole life, but when you turned 22 you decided to leave your farm and go to the city.

- It was a big change of scenery, but you managed.

- Until you met Valentino.

- You always had a slightly good heart. Even if you weren't a Saint, you still couldn't stand injustice.

- So, when you saw an imp street worker getting beaten by Valentino, you stepped in.

- You yelled so many swears, Lucifer himself would be staring in amazement.

- The fact that someone as weak and as lowly as an imp would stand up to him like that, is what got him hooked.

- He dragged you into his nightclub and just let the imp go off with a warning. (You could tell the imp was very grateful)

- Although saving one of your fellow imps came with a price.

- Your freedom.

- He kept you by his side all the time, with him saying you were paying off debt from getting in his way.

- You don't understand how that makes sense necessarily, but it's Valentino. No one else is going to question him.

- "Ah ah baby~ Hush up, you have a debt, remember?~"

📺Vox📺

- You lived in Pentagram city ever since you finished college, and granted, the living conditions were...less than ideal...

- But you don't complain. You love the red skies and the buildings that tower over you.

- Although, one day on your morning walk, you bumped into someone.

- Someone with a monitor for a head and he looked in a rush.

- You both fell and looked at each other.

- It looked like he was a bit flustered.

- And then you realize that you just bumped into the TV overlord, Vox.

- He stood up and grabbed your hand and started to drag you to a building.

- Well not just any building, a technology building that was very obviously his.

- Vox explained that his assistant quit and that he needed a new one.

- He threatened you into the job after you said no.

- So now you're stuck by his side, doing whatever he wants, and hopefully in a timely manner.

- Although, he wouldn't mind waiting for you. He waited for two years to trap you with him.

- "I've waited for this moment for such a long time, and everything is perfect little spark. And you're not going anywhere but by my side"

🔪Velvet🔪

- Somehow you managed to get a job interview as a model for an imp magazine.

- And that's when you saw who was running it.

- The pretty little killer herself, Velvet.

- She was looking for someone who...suspiciously fit your exact physical description. Even down to the number of stripes on your horns.

- It was honestly a little weird to you, but it just seemed like a miracle from above.

- But you should know that miracles in Hell don't exist.

- As soon as you got there, you immediately got knocked out.

- You woke up tied to a chair with Velvet looking at you.

- She was smiling, even more so than she normally does.

- "You won't believe how long it took me to find you!~ Too long in fact..."