𝐋

It was the day of the date and you were running around your apartment looking for something to wear.

Finally finding a black dress that fit your body perfectly. You decided to put red heels on as well.

Already having your makeup and hair done you looked at yourself in the mirror. "Damn I'm hot"

You heard the noise of the Seonghwa's car outside.

"Okay let's do this" you said to yourself and walked out towards Seonghwa who quickly got out and opened the door for you.

"Thanks, love," you said.

Finally getting to the restaurant and sitting down you grabbed the menu.

"what are you planning on getting Y/n?" Seonghwa asked.

"Porbably my safest choice is the alfredo" you laughed and he nodded.

"you can never go wrong with Alfredo."

"Hey my name is Emma and I will be your waiter today, would you like to start off with something to drink?"

"yes and I think we're ready to order too" Seonghwa said.

"That's great so what can I get for you?"

"I will have the chicken alfredo" you said as she wrote it down, then looked at Seonghwa who ordered as well.

"I will be right back with your drinks"

"hey Y/n, could I ask when you started getting feeling for me" Seonghwa said wanting to know.

"Well I was kinda just surprised that you owned a flower shop, and had pink hair. So the image of you just got stuck up here" you pointed to your head, "and that's when I kept putting excuse so I can see you again"

"Wait so that's why your bike was overheating so much" Seonghwa laughed.

"Exactly that how about you"

"It was the first time I saw you idk it's just that we were opposite of each other and I found that attractive" seonghwa smiled shyly.

"I'm tired" you yawned walking towards your house with Seonghwa.

Kicking off your heels when you walked in you laid down on the couch.

"Come here" you patted the spot next to you.

"Will we fit?"

"Of course" you said pulling him into your arms.

"Y/n" Seonghwa whispered.

"Hmm"

"What are we then" Seonghwa asked looking up at you.

"Well ask the question or do you want me to" you smiled.

Seonghwa sat up quickly and looked at you "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hmmm" you dragged it on seeing Seonghwa's expression drop.

You quickly hugged him "of course I will baby why would I not" you said making him smile again.

"You scared me" he pouted as he tried getting out of the hug.

"I'm sorry" you smiled putting your hands on each of his cheeks.

"Can I?" You asked and he nodded.

You leaned in to kiss him.