Fifteen

* tiny crossover bit. I couldn't resist. I don't own any characters from My Love Story!

"I'm sure you didn't expect us to actually sleep in tents, did you?" Kyoya asked.

Hanabi laughed, "not at all, actually." They were peering up at a very large wooden cabin.

"Sorry, Hana-chan. It's probably not how your used to," Honey said, feeling a bit guilty. He's part of the reason they're all here.

"Don't be sorry, Honey. I expected this much," Hanabi smiled. "Just the fact that you would all do this for me, makes me really happy ya know? We'll have tons of fun together!"

"Okay!"

The Host Club rented out a cabin in the camping grounds. There were others here as well, but this one was definitely the biggest. She couldn't see the other cabins from here, giving the feel that they were truly here alone.

The cabin overlooked a steep degrade that led down to the ocean and she could see a few people relaxing in the sands.

"Hey boss," she heard the twins say. They were looking over a map of the area, showing the different cabin numbers, the grilling area, and the bathhouse. "They have onsen here."

"What?! You mean that thing where you strip down into nothing but a small towel and bathe with complete strangers?!"

Hanabi popped up, "you don't even need the towel. Have you never been to a bathhouse before, Tamaki?"

"The boss grew up in France," Hikaru explained.

"And we all have our own large baths at home," Kaoru added.

Hanabi's eyes sparkled, "that's amazing! I love baths, so I plan on using it. But I'm pretty sure there's a private shower in the cabin as well, so don't feel pressured." She then followed Kyoya inside.

"No! Men! We will gain every bit of this camping experience, including, the public bath!" Tamaki shouted with determination, but then sort of fizzled in embarrassment.

"You don't have to force yourself, senpai," Haruhi tried. "A lot of people don't like onsen."

"Do you?" The twins asked. Tamaki listened intently, he wanted to know if his other precious daughter will be exposed to people during this trip.

Haruhi shrugged, "not really. But if I don't go with her, she ends up playing in the water."

Honey laughed, "Hana-chan is really funny!"

"Hani-senpai, you guys are pretty close to Hanabi, right?" The twins asked. "Do you know what she's scared of?"

"Right! We never did figure out her fear on the last beach trip!" Tamaki realized.

Haruhi popped up with her bags, "is that what you guys were doing? We'll, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough."

Right on cue, a scream was heard from inside the house. Moments later, the front door was thrown open and Hanabi tackled Haruhi to the ground, sending them both flying a few feet.

Haruhi struggled to remove her sister, who had started constricting her arms like a snake.

Hanabi trembled, and the others braced for whatever it was that could frighten the danger-loving 2nd year.

"Hanabi! Get off of me!! How can I help you if you don't let go?! Mori-senpai! Help me!" Haruhi cried with the last of her breath.

Takashi immediately went over to help his struggling kohai. He was expecting to use crowbar like tactics to remove the sister, but he was surprised when she immediately curled around him instead.