PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER

STRANGERS WITH MEMORIES is a work of fiction. The names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are being invented or produced by the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons and incidents are purely coincidental.

Sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors. As soon as I finished this story, I’ll get back to this.

This story contains parts with mature scenes that are not suitable for very young audiences.

I’m an indolent writer so don’t expect for quick updates.

“HEY, sweetheart, don’t be so frisky. You might slip, tsk tsk. Come here and let’s finish your bath, anak.” Sabrina held her daughter’s wrist and pulled her gently towards her.

She circumvented the faucet and water started dripping from the shower holes. She battened Luna who was dancing along with the ringtone of her phone.

“Sweetheart, I just need to answer the call, alright? Wait here and stay still.” She gave her daughter a kiss on her forehead, while Luna gave her a smile as a response.

Sabrina took her phone and answered the incoming call from Shawn, “Hmm, where are you?”

“In your living room, already. Hintayin ko kayo ng anak natin, Sab.” Shawn, her bestfriend chuckled as he said that which made her annoyed.

“Silly, pelingero mo naman.” She rolled her eyes out of nowhere, choking him in her imagination.

He burst a loud laugh, “Huwag mo naman sana akong patayin sa imagination mo, Sab. Eto naman hindi mabiro.”

“Whatever.” She ended the call and put her phone back on top of the cabinet.

She went back to Luna who was putting lots of shampoo on her hair while humming a familiar song that she used to sang for Luna.

“Mommy, look. I already know how to put shampoo on my hair.” Luna said and giggled while playing with some bubbles.

She just smiled and caressed her cheek, “You’re growing so fast. Anyway, enough with that.” She rinsed her with some water coming out from the shower.

“Mommy, can we play in the arcade as soon as we arrive at the mall?” She gave her a yes which made her daughter jumped out of excitement.

“Stay still, Luna.” Sabrina took her daughter’s own towel and covered it around her daughter’s body. Her daughter continued humming as she carries her outside. “Choose your own outfit, anak.”

Nagliwanag ang mga mata nito habang nakatingin sa closet niya, “Hmm, aww this one...” She gently took a black dress which was above the knee then a black ankle boots, “Together with this one.”

She dressed her up then tied her hair into a fish tale using a black ribbon, “Well done. You can go outside first, Luna. Your Papa Shawn is in the living area.”

Luna looked excited pero imbes na lumabas ay nanatili siyang nakaupo sa higaan ng kaniyang Ina habang may kinukulikot sa tablet niya. Umiling-iling na lang si Sabrina.

Sabrina went inside a room where her stuffs are placed. She opened her closet and took a high-waist trouser together with a strapped knitted top. To complete her outfit, she wore a pair of sandals, and put a little bit of blush on and a matte lipstick.

Paglabas niya ay kaniyang nakita si Luna na nanonood ng dance tutorial. Panigurado, pagkauwi niyan, sasayawin na niya ‘yan. She danced very well, nakuha niya ‘yon sa Daddy niya.